What's new

Applying for TCC and PMA LC Confusion.

M Rafay M

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Aoa,
I had Applied for TCC-26 and i cleared the initial tests for TCC-26. I filled the ISSB forms which were given after and submitted them. But i want to apply for PMA LC ( Recently i saw PMA LC-134 Advertisement, registration is till 8 May,2014).
The confusion is, Can i apply for PMA LC-134 now, while i have applied for TCC-26 ? Because
1. i think that Selectors would say that i am applying for TCC and PMA both simultaneously? and they reject me?
2 .Stamp of TCC-26 at the back of my Mark sheet might not create Similar confusion when i go for PMA LC-134 initials and they reject me ? and i wont get a chance to apply again?
3. i don't want to screw things up Because we get only 2 chances from ISSB...

I heard and read in TCC Prospectus which was given to us that we can change from TCC to PMA-LC on case to case Bases. => so if this option is available then i there is no use in applying for PMA LC-134 now?

Please guide me About it and if there is some more detail that is not mention in above question, just let me know and i will try my Best to Provide it.
In simple words My question is
" Can i apply for PMA LC if i already have applied for TCC? and if i do apply what would happen ?
Thank you

U can register for TCC and PMA both but u wont be able to apear in both ISSBs because according to policy if u get recommended u will not be eligible for issb for one year and if u get not recommended u cant apear for six months.. But I think u can use your ISSb recommendation for both TCC and PMA LC.. For more info visit ASRC

Aoa,
I had Applied for TCC-26 and i cleared the initial tests for TCC-26. I filled the ISSB forms which were given after and submitted them. But i want to apply for PMA LC ( Recently i saw PMA LC-134 Advertisement, registration is till 8 May,2014).
The confusion is, Can i apply for PMA LC-134 now, while i have applied for TCC-26 ? Because
1. i think that Selectors would say that i am applying for TCC and PMA both simultaneously? and they reject me?
2 .Stamp of TCC-26 at the back of my Mark sheet might not create Similar confusion when i go for PMA LC-134 initials and they reject me ? and i wont get a chance to apply again?
3. i don't want to screw things up Because we get only 2 chances from ISSB...

I heard and read in TCC Prospectus which was given to us that we can change from TCC to PMA-LC on case to case Bases. => so if this option is available then i there is no use in applying for PMA LC-134 now?

Please guide me About it and if there is some more detail that is not mention in above question, just let me know and i will try my Best to Provide it.
In simple words My question is
" Can i apply for PMA LC if i already have applied for TCC? and if i do apply what would happen ?
Thank you

hey what the drop out rate for PMA lc and once i get into PMA whats the probablity ill fail and not complete thank you

Back
Top Bottom