What's new

Anybody Into International Trade?

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
So im really interested in international trade and I want to learn more about the business and I think the best way to learn is to talk with people who are involved already.

Please let me know if you are involved so that you can help me out with any questions I may have.

Thanks.

So im really interested in international trade and I want to learn more about the business and I think the best way to learn is to talk with people who are involved already.

Please let me know if you are involved so that you can help me out with any questions I may have.

Thanks.

Best way is to finde a job or do a internship in a company !

Basically what you want to do is finding out what the domestic demand is and then find a foreign supplier. Things to look out for

-find reliable supplier, do research on them, first order should be small for quality check

-make a good site, if you can't build a site, learn it or pay somebody who can make a site for you

-there are also a lot of other things but the best thing is to learn as you go

First liaison with a good bank.2nd well known CNF/freight forward company. Any trade can be make or brake depending on your country's law /tax about export import embargoes.
Gov license. Trade license. You do have one I hope.

Thanks.
I have similar interest :ashamed: but am not even related to the field :cray:

Back
Top Bottom