What's new

Any Guitar Players Here? I Need Advice.

Abii

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
I've finally decided to buy a guitar, but I have no idea what to buy.

I'm interested in classical music (Persian songs mostly) so a classical guitar is the way to go. Or is it? Is it harder to learn on classical or acoustic?

I've looked on ebay but I have no idea what classical guitar to buy. I need recommendations guys. Obviously nothing expensive since it's my first guitar.

btw, can somebody tell me if this guy is using a classical guitar or an acoustic (the older guy with the vest-Faramarz Aslani?

thanks in advance for any help

P.S. As you can see, my rage mode is off in this thread. Hoping music will produce a more permanent result lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Its an acoustic Guitar

Guitar is not an instrument which u buy just by the reviews from others. Go to a store play some models, find out what suits u better and then order it

If you are beginner then you can start with low end model of Yamaha.

May be after a year or so you can switch to better brands/models

I've finally decided to buy a guitar, but I have no idea what to buy.

I'm interested in classical music (Persian songs mostly) so a classical guitar is the way to go. Or is it? Is it harder to learn on classical or acoustic?

I've looked on ebay but I have no idea what classical guitar to buy. I need recommendations guys. Obviously nothing expensive since it's my first guitar.

btw, can somebody tell me if this guy is using a classical guitar or an acoustic (the older guy with the vest-Faramarz Aslani?

thanks in advance for any help

P.S. As you can see, my rage mode is off in this thread. Hoping music will produce a more permanent result lol

I started with a Fender and quickly moved to a Sea Gull. They cost anywhere between 300-600 USD for a starter guitar. They sound amazing and are easy to play as well. Learning a guitar takes a lot of commitment ...if you are even a little unsure buy a cheaper fender or even better borrow one for a few weeks. Good Luck!

Its an acoustic Guitar

Guitar is not an instrument which u buy just by the reviews from others. Go to a store play some models, find out what suits u better and then order it

If you are beginner then you can start with low end model of Yamaha.

May be after a year or so you can switch to better brands/models
So they're playing an acoustic? Interesting.

Will hit a store over the next couple of weeks and see what's what. thanks
I started with a Fender and quickly moved to a Sea Gull. They cost anywhere between 300-600 USD for a starter guitar. They sound amazing and are easy to play as well. Learning a guitar takes a lot of commitment ...if you are even a little unsure buy a cheaper fender or even better borrow one for a few weeks. Good Luck!

commitment

sigh...

something I don't have. I'm gonna have to go with a cheap *** one until I'm sure.
thanks

if you want to go with classical guitar Randy Rhoads (the guy as my avatar) is the right inspiration for you he combined his classic music influences into his heavy metal sound which just made his style almost impossible to play if you want to play classical guitar just start off with a simple guitar then work your way up to a Gibson :tup:

For me Ibanez was Ibanez is! whether acoustic or electric...:tup:

OMG
how long does it take to learn to play like this guy? 2-3 years?
The ending is awesome.

He's using a classical guitar right?

I found a store close to me. Was gonna go today, but **** came up. Can't wait to buy me a guitar.

Back
Top Bottom