New Recruit

Reaction score
Here is the list of Combat simulators I play :police:

Armed Assualt 2
Lock On
DCS Black Shark
DCS A-10C
FreeFalcon 5.5, OpenFalcon 4.7, Falcon 4 Allied Force

If you play flight simulators, do you use joystick or a HOTAS? if yes, then please mention one.

Thanks. :wave:

hawx i played on pc. hawx2 i played on xbox.Worst part of the experience in both the games is,all aircrafts feel just the same...

there might be others as well...

There used to be the Combat Simulations...

Jane USAF
Jane F/A 18

But these are quite old now and wont support operating systems like Windows 7 and Windows XP

I used to play Combat Flight Simulator a few years back and I used to kick nazi a$$ all the time

i remember downloading aircraft patches online; i was flying B-2 spirits, B-52s and F-111s against ancient aircrafts. Pretty unfair fight :D

if you want good HOTAS for flight sims look at Thrustmaster

A few friends and I play a heavily modded version of the IL2 series...I like my saitek x52.

PS2...
SOCOM US Navy Seals
Medal of Honor Front line and Rising Sun
007 Nightfire

N64...
007 Goldeneye

Wii
007 forgot the name.. it was with Daniel Craig

Ps3
CoD

Haven't had time to play.. been busy with school

PS2...
SOCOM US Navy Seals
Medal of Honor Front line and Rising Sun
007 Nightfire

N64...
007 Goldeneye

Wii
007 forgot the name.. it was with Daniel Craig

Ps3
CoD

Haven't had time to play.. been busy with school

tthose are all video games.......even CoD --which i do play regularly (glad the network is back up and running)

u live in Arizona, u dont need simulators....parts of your state are a warzone, go practice target shooting against those Goddam drug cartels!

tthose are all video games.......even CoD --which i do play regularly (glad the network is back up and running)

u live in Arizona, u dont need simulators....parts of your state are a warzone, go practice target shooting against those Goddam drug cartels!

Lol, don't know what you hear over there...the US southern border is not really a warzone. I live in El Paso TX. In case you have never heard of it...we share the border with Juarez. It doesn't spill across...the cartels are too smart for that!

people there dont need to work for cartels.....they mow lawns, trim branches and roll burritos

I am using the good old saitek x45, and I love it.... :)

Saitek makes by far the best sticks.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

people there dont need to work for cartels.....they mow lawns, trim branches and roll burritos

Lol! You have been here?

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising.

Arma II is good in all its forms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom