What's new

Anupam Kher denied Pakistani visa due to security reasons

India denies visa to Pak teams/players/artists/ coz some of them might be threat to Indian citizens.. We can't take chances... Can't tell who's terrorist when it comes to Pakistanis...

And btw many Pakistani actors who are cleared are allowed to enter.. Like Ali Zafar .. Good singer..
No wonder if Shiv Sena already Beaten Ali Zafar or Wasim Akram after this news like they did before with a Pakistani comedian.

Don't know his name

Anupam Kher denied Pakistani visa due to security reasons
By Entertainment Desk
Published: May 5, 2015
881400-urdulanguageusedinpakistanidramasimpressedmeanupamkher-1430836163-108-640x480.jpg

Veteran Indian actor Anupam Kher has been denied a Pakistani visa due to security concerns, Express Newsreported on Tuesday.

According to the report, an NGO had invited the seasoned actor to attend an event in Lahore, to which he had agreed. However, the Pakistani embassy denied him a visa, citing security reasons.

The actor spoke with The Express Tribune recently about the Army Public School attack in Peshawar in December 2014.

Read: Didn’t write open letter for popularity among Pakistanis

“Terrorism is currently the most bothersome situation, not only in India and Pakistan but also in the world,” he had said. “Any act of terrorism has to be condemned, but the inhumane way in which the children were killed really upset me. I decided to vent my feelings and the letter was an on-the-spot reaction,” he added. “Seeing nearly 150 children killed in an act of terrorism devastated me.”

Anupam-Kher-tv-show-celebs.jpg

He added, “I don’t care when I write rightfully about something. You either think things are right in your life or you think they aren’t.” He states that the only religion one should believe in is the religion of humanity and that “there is no religion that advocates the killing of innocent people.”

Commenting on the volatile political relationship between the two countries, the actor had said, “As individuals, people in India and Pakistan love each other. I went to Karachi and received so much love from the people, which was beyond the art.” The veteran actor says he would be ‘happy’ if he gets an offer to play a role in a Pakistani film or drama, and expressed his regret that he had not yet gotten a chance to perform in a Pakistani production.
Please keep them away from Pakistan we are not interested.

Thats exactily what we doing cleaning dirt from Pakistan.. soulat mirza was hanged even tho we all knew he was supported by RAW but no one blame RAW till recent attack despite like India its a well known thing that if someone have twin blamed ISI for making indian population over limits ..
You cry for every single things some times presidents normal people go these tragedies its just not in your control.. last time when 2 indian pilot purposly cross Pakistani air space we cud have banged both of them right the sec they got in we cud have said that it was mistake or error but we didnt simply we try our best like we intercept your aircraft with our best pilots and best machines to protect anyone in Pak..
do you want me to count how many indian aircraft fall last year and how many pilots died...
how about your submarines where 35 navy men gotburnd alive...
dont argue for sake of argument. you will achiev nothing like you always have..
Yes no doubt our Migs are flying coffins.. They are old and way past their expiry date.. If it was up to me, I would gladly throw them into the dustbin..

But here we are talking about VVIP choppers, not fighter jets, combat helis,..

We haven't lost any foreign ambassador to a chopper crash coz we take special care for their safety.. So our records in this area is miles better than Pakistan..

Very unfortunate. He is a class of his own.

Yes no doubt our Migs are flying coffins.. They are old and way past their expiry date.. If it was up to me, I would gladly throw them into the dustbin..

But here we are talking about VVIP choppers, not fighter jets, combat helis,..

We haven't lost any foreign ambassadors to a chopper crash coz we take special care for the safety.. So our records in this area is miles better than Pakistan..

how long it takes to lose life .. matter fact every life is precious.. Accident happens even if its brand new product or machine from factory can fail you..
Your record is maybe better i hope it stays this way but you never know what future holds.

how long it takes to lose life .. matter fact every life is precious.. Accident happens even if its brand new product or machine from factory can fail you..
Your record is maybe better i hope it stays this way but you never know what future holds.
I hope so too.. Anyways we had a good debate..

So is Anupam Kher a branded terrorist too that he has been denied a visa? :eek:

You mean your huge security agencies which you guys claim are one of the best in the world, cannot protect one individual? How are they going to protect 250 million Pakistanis?
Firstly of our popuation is 170-185 million, this 1 guy isn't worth a whole security detail, he was visiting Lahore anyways which is very safe but just wanted to be sure,y'know, sh*t happens

:what: are they suppose to provide a battalion to protect an individual or individuals ?

On the other hand when India denies visas to Pakistani teams/players/artists on same pretext of security threats though in our case it is from terrorists in Indian case the security threat is from known extremist Hindu organizations.

Now the question is if Indian huge security forces/intelligence agency can not protect few individuals

India denies visas? Ok, check this out my dear Springy!

Pakistani Actors And Singers In Bollywood | Sulekha Creative

And guys like Fawd Khan, Mahira, and Ali Zafar etc have not even been mentioned!

Have they all come without visas? Probably landed surreptitiously in Mumbai by boat, dodging the Indian Coast Guard!! :P :lol:

At least the soft corner of our bollywood actors will starts to vane.

How can he give you negative rating he could not only mods/admins TT can

dhoka??? so he is not a mod!!! then who did it, also my comment was deleted then after that again was given negative rating after two days...

but the worst thing is that i cant see my comment neither i can delete or edit my post to undo mt mistakes...

aap mera dard samjh rahe ho na Pyaaju bhai??
i mean can you please show me my that comment, earlier webmaster gave me the link but my commeny is deleted...

Back
Top Bottom