What's new

Anti-Japan protests erupt in China over disputed islands

And they are powerless to change anything, since the US policy is to ensure no breakage in the first island chain, in which the Diaoyudai is a part of.

and you indians are powerless knowing that your regime is controlled by washington.
thats why india has never had an independent foreign policy.
once a stooge, always a stooge.

the anglo-saxons colonized little hindu kingdoms and glued it together and called it 'india' and ruled over you for centuries and still do now indirectly, they forced you to speak their language, adopt their political, legal and education systems.
they pretty much raped you as much as they could and stripped your dignity.

India is the 51st state of the United States.

lol the desperate comments are quite amusing. but it is expected, after-all japan made an absolute mockery of your territorial integrity.

Let me just review some facts.

Japan announces a "buy" from itself. It is as if I said I own your car, because I "sold" your car to myself. Lol.

6 police ships head off to the islands and sail within the 12 km "territorial" waters. Now the fishing boats are there and fishing in their "territorial" waters with zero negative consequences.

I wonder who is making a mockery of who?

Los Angeles:
20120716101507204.jpg

20120716101509947.jpg

20120716101510440.jpg

20120716101510298.jpg

You won't believe but I have seen much of the protest by the tibetan peoples against china, why you didn't show your sympathy with them..
It is strictly state control protest, and US should not allow such protest against one of its ally.. Kick their a$$es because they are paid for this roadshows..

and you indians are powerless knowing that your regime is controlled by washington.
thats why india has never had an independent foreign policy.
once a stooge, always a stooge.

the anglo-saxons colonized little hindu kingdoms and glued it together and called it 'india' and ruled over you for centuries and still do now indirectly, they forced you to speak their language, adopt their political, legal and education systems.
they pretty much raped you as much as they could and stripped your dignity.

India is the 51st state of the United States.
You are quoting a korean and you are commenting on Indians !!! And still your post exists ??? WOW
Partiality at its best on pdf..
@topic: how many times we have told you that India has independent foreign policy and it has only got one friend and that is Russia, US is just an strategic friends and if conditions will be unfavourable to us because of you we might just shake hands with Us against you..

Don't you hate it when an unlearned novice all of a sudden becomes a geopolitical pundit in criticism.

lol the desperate comments are quite amusing. but it is expected, after-all japan made an absolute mockery of your territorial integrity.

Typical indian's behaviour! Look at yourself and your country first before commenting on others on "mockery" matters.

At least the PRCians did/have not ask for it nor an EXPERT in making a "mockery" out of themselves and their own country.

lSA7G.jpg

A store display in Nanjing bears the sign THE DIAOYU ISLANDS BELONG TO CHINA!.

ijIcx.jpg

A banner on a store called pattad reads: "pattad firmly defends China's right to the Diaoyu Islands. / We will give a 15% discount to customers who yell THE DIAOYU ISLANDS BELONG TO CHINA! in the store / We will give a 20% discount to customers who yell JAPAN ALSO BELONGS TO CHINA!"

:smokin:....................................................................:lol:

more interesting photos at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/postcards-furious-china

You can expect more of this in the near future to deflect the attention from the unsustainable growth model as it withers down from stellar double digits.

Bad Japan! trying to brainwash their in-debt-*** masses to focus on external 'problems' which they created

Finally, people on protest. Should have started earlier. Better late than never. But does this affect PRC's approach towards this dispute ?

Boycott of Japanese products altogether. Hurt their economy. Best way an individual can do for the cause.

TytQB.jpg

n5yLb.jpg

Chinese fishing boat intrusion could lead to 'new stage,' Noda aide says

September 17, 2012
THE ASAHI SHIMBUN
“The government is taking a wait-and-see approach for the moment. But we will not be able to sit by idly if fishing vessels reach the Senkaku Islands in large numbers,” the aide to Noda said. “It could lead to a new stage.”

Government officials fear that Japan may be forced to arrest the captains of the Chinese fishing boats if they enter Japan’s territorial waters. If the Japan Coast Guard, which is primarily responsible for patrolling, cannot control the situation around the uninhabited islands, the Japanese government might be forced to dispatch the Self-Defense Forces.

Chinese fishing boat intrusion could lead to 'new stage,' Noda aide says - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun

Finally, people on protest. Should have started earlier. Better late than never. But does this affect PRC's approach towards this dispute ?

Boycott of Japanese products altogether. Hurt their economy. Best way an individual can do for the cause.

Essentially, they were burning down Chinese property from Chinese owners selling Japan brands. Moreover, Japan car manufacturers closed down plants (temporarily i suppose) in China. Guess who works there?

Bad Japan! trying to brainwash their in-debt-*** masses to focus on external 'problems' which they created

Fail chicom troll is fail. If your statement held any truth in it, they would be doing this for the better part of last 20 years, as their economy has been stagnant for this time.

Back
Top Bottom