PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
New anti helicopter mine successfully passed state tests

697254555.jpg
0_84afc_ed94ff8c_XL.jpg

images

Within the air-fire conference, which is taking place these days in the range Ashuluk to officers briefed on that passed state tests new anti helicopter mine (PVM - ПВМ противовертолётная мина) under the number 01.
This is a completely new development, which should be taken to supply the army soon. Anti helicopter mine designed to incapacitate low-flying air targets (aircraft, helicopters and other aircraft motor vehicles). Height defeat flying objects up to 100 (another source says 200) meters. Anti helicopter mine set manually or by means of remote mining on the ground.
PVM is equipped with sound system and multifrequency infrared sensor. Defeat the purpose of the explosion of mines applied EFP departing towards the goal. Purpose is considered a sound source and infrared radiation simultaneously.
When approaching a car or foot soldier mine does not work. PVM is also equipped with a remote-enables AHD, and self-destruct device that triggered after a set time.

New anti helicopter mine successfully passed state tests

697254555.jpg
0_84afc_ed94ff8c_XL.jpg

images

Within the air-fire conference, which is taking place these days in the range Ashuluk to officers briefed on that passed state tests new anti helicopter mine (PVM - ПВМ противовертолётная мина) under the number 01.
This is a completely new development, which should be taken to supply the army soon. Anti helicopter mine designed to incapacitate low-flying air targets (aircraft, helicopters and other aircraft motor vehicles). Height defeat flying objects up to 100 (another source says 200) meters. Anti helicopter mine set manually or by means of remote mining on the ground.
PVM is equipped with sound system and multifrequency infrared sensor. Defeat the purpose of the explosion of mines applied EFP departing towards the goal. Purpose is considered a sound source and infrared radiation simultaneously.
When approaching a car or foot soldier mine does not work. PVM is also equipped with a remote-enables AHD, and self-destruct device that triggered after a set time.
wtH i thought mines can only used against man and tanks :D how do you wanna use this ?? by throwing them to the helicopters :)

wtH i thought mines can only used against man and tanks :D how do you wanna use this ?? by throwing them to the helicopters :)
They have sensors like a radar that detects flying objects above it. When it detonates, the mine sends out shrapnel that can destroy or damage a helicopter.

They have sensors like a radar that detects flying objects above it. When it detonates, the mine sends out shrapnel that can destroy or damage a helicopter.
smart move , but i guess it can only useable for those helicopters which fly low

@vostok if you could make mines which could used for both low flying helicopters and tanks it will start revolutions in mines market :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom