What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

All these are side issues, being used to distract people.

side issue is the distraction by pmln patwar that pti takes money in aid while blocking nato supply

whereas pti has denied that and focus on main issue of drones and has blocked nato supply for that

and people are happy with ptis performance in kpk a small example change in patwari,thana culture crubbing corruption enrollment of 100k girls in schools unified syllabus for all in kpk schools weather private or government etc etc

side issue is the distraction by pmln patwar that pti takes money in aid while blocking nato supply

whereas pti has denied that and focus on main issue of drones and has blocked nato supply for that

I don't care what Pakistan Mullah League- Nadan (PML-N) says or doesn't say.

Most of the dollars from NATO and US come to Federal gov and not state governments like KP. EU gave us textile quota so that we will help NATO. Got it? No NATO no Textile quota. Then you all will sit around eating grass.

And the dollars/euros we get from aid or trade, are the hard currency we use for our survival.

Without these dollars/euros, we won't be able to import most of cherished things like tea or fuel.

And forget about paying back the interest/debt installments or paying the buyers of Pakistani bonds.

As I said it before and say it again.

PTI had better change from this Dharna baazi and Munday baazi.

People rejected PPP (Peenay Pilanay waali Party) and ANP (All Nuts Party) because they didn't do a didlysquat of development.

Imran got votes to do the development and not start this 1920s style dharna baazi agitation that does nothing but brings bad name to Pakistan.

Drones are way beyond the power of provincial government.

These decisions are made by army and Federal government (and mostly army)

These decisions are made by army and Federal government (and mostly army)

i have given few examples of pti development or progress in my previous post to you

and dhrna against drones does not mean that all pti kpk ministers and administration has stop doing work

low corruption levels in kpk by pti and allies have done a big job and stopped that cancer

on drones army and federal government can not ignore nato supply tied to drone issue imran has said all options are on . a visit to Islamabad in 100000s will not be pretty for "armyment" and "nawazment"

When do we see "dharna" against Terrorist Mullah Fazlullah that he is now sitting next to KP?

pti is not like baloch sardars and mqmers who start to malign army when ever operation starts in Karachi or baloch restless areas

operation has been conducted for 9 years did pti came forward with stories of "lapata ifrad"/"missing persons" or cooked up stories of unlawful killings by army in operation in tribal areas to damage operation of army

or any other means to stop army operation even now many times imran and pti leaders have said if they want to start operation go ahead but can they give us any asurance that terrorism will stop after taking over last sanctuary by ttp?

pti think no and thats why they support dialog if pmln and all other parties want operation pti has no power to stop it

pti don't support terrorism .operation against terrorism in tribal area is going on for 9 years and drones also for 9 years

there is no action on drones thats why there is a dharna

pti is not like baloch sardars and mqmers who start to malign army when ever operation starts in Karachi or baloch restless areas

operation has been conducted for 9 years did pti came forward with stories of "lapata ifrad"/"missing persons" or cooked up stories of unlawful killings by army in operation in tribal areas to damage operation of army

or any other means to stop army operation even now many times imran and pti leaders have said if they want to start operation go ahead but can they give us any asurance that terrorism will stop after taking over last sanctuary by ttp?

pti think no and thats why they support dialog if pmln and all other parties want operation pti has no power to stop it

pti don't support terrorism .operation against terrorism in tribal area is going on for 9 years and drones also for 9 years

there is no action on drones thats why there is a dharna

Yeah. That's what I am saying

When do we see "dharna" against Terrorist Mullah Fazlullah that he is now sitting next to KP?

Yeah. That's what I am saying

army operation is going on for 9 years and it will go on

instead of dharna pti will ask for operation against ttp if operation is not conducted against ttp than pti will go for dharna like no action on drones than pti decided for dharna

Last edited:
no dharna because army operation is going on for 9 years and it will go on

instead of dharna pti will ask for operation if operation is not conducted than pti will go for dharna like no action on drones than pti decided for dharna

So still no dharna against TTP

Only dharnays are against the gov or Army.

Is that what you saying?

Ek foreign nation tumhare desh main aaye din drone bhej raha hai aur tum fir bhi ek saath nahin.

Itne bure to hamare politician bhi nahin.

@RescueRanger What you have to say about drone attacks which have killed children too ?

Krait, if i say what i have to say, you will find it offensive again... So i will just say that the Drone Program in Pakistan is actually creating a lost generation of people who will want their revenge, you are killing plenty of Mullah Omars in the short term but making plenty more enemies in the long run.

Krait, if i say what i have to say, you will find it offensive again... So i will just say that the Drone Program in Pakistan is actually creating a lost generation of people who will want their revenge, you are killing plenty of Mullah Omars in the short term but making plenty more enemies in the long run.
Sir I dont take your post as offensive and I totally agree with you.

The thing to keep in mind is where will all this revenge you warn is being created by the drone strikes be directed and in what form? Mainland USA is pretty far off.

Perhaps you are right but what about the 50,000+ people killed by the deviants? How come that wont breed any terror or anger? Or is it ok for innocent civilians to be killed by fellow Pakistani's/Muslim's but not ok if they are killed by drones?

Sit-in on Nato routes: Balochistan route may also be choked

640819-imrankhanpakistantehreekeinsafphotoreuters-1386133123-666-640x480.jpg

PESHAWAR:
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI ) chief Imran Khan on Tuesday said his party was considering blocking Nato supply routes in other provinces as well.

“PTI may block Nato supply routes in Punjab and Balochistan as supply is being carried out via Chaman border,” said Imran, talking to The Express Tribune.

Earlier, addressing a protest camp at Hayatabad Toll Plaza, Imran poignantly questioned why the federal government failed to implement the resolutions passed in both provincial and national assemblies against US drone strikes in Pakistan.

“National and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) assemblies had unanimously passed resolutions terming drone strikes a blatant violation of international law and Pakistan’s sovereignty,” he said, adding that the supply route would remain closed until the US stopped drone attacks.

Claiming that the US was creating hurdles in the peace process, the PTI chief said ‘the so-called ally’ did not want to bring peace to the region.

241.jpg

He clarified that the protest sit-ins to block the Nato supply routes did not mean waging a war against the US. It was only to give a message to the world that US was violating international law.

“They [Americans] fire missiles but Pakistani people and law enforcing agencies have to bear the consequences,” he said, adding that the K-P was on the verge of destruction, as six million tribesmen had to leave homes for safer places.

“We do not want to humiliate the federal government but we will have to step down from someone else’s war,” Imran Khan said. In clear terms, he told the protesters not to disrupt supplies under Afghan transit trade agreement.

Many people from Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) also participated in the sit-in. They assured the PTI chairman of their all-out support. PTI leaders Jahangir Tareen, Naeemul Haque, Ishtiaq Urmar, Javed Naseem and Abdul Muneem were also present.

As Nato supply route from K-P remains blocked, the PTI chief has visited a sit-in camp after November 23 for the first time.

“It was the party’s decision to block the supply routes in the K-P, and the party will decide whether or not to block Nato supply routes in Balochistan as well,” said former senator and the PTI’s Senior Vice President Azam Swati.

Source: Sit-in on Nato routes: Balochistan route may also be choked – The Express Tribune

The thing to keep in mind is where will all this revenge you warn is being created by the drone strikes be directed and in what form? Mainland USA is pretty far off.

Well exactly, it's going to be your front door and mine. In the cities of Pakistan, it will be your children and mine that will suffer, not James & Harry. But alienating a chunk of our own population will serve us how in the future?

The US will eventually leave Afghanistan, we will be left with it's legacy. Just like in the 80's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom