What's new

Anti aircraft missile found, defused by BDS kpk in Peshawar

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Anti aircraft missile found, defused by BDS kpk in Peshawar

January 13, 2014 14:25

PESHAWAR: A terror plot was foiled as an anti aircraft missile was defused by the Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) here on Monday, ARY News reports.

BDS arrived at Saddar Nauthiya Kotla Mohsin Khan area after receiving an information of a missile in the area. They surrounded the area and defused the missile, which was hidden in sand gravel, through latest remote control.

According to police, terrorists had hidden the missile in a sand gravel to carry out a large scale terror attack and it was being shifted to another location.

SOURCE:

ARY NEWS

Missile found, defused by BDS in Peshawar | ARYNews.tv | Breaking News, Latest News, Pakistan News, Business News, Live Stream, Videos, Current Affairs, Politics

Last edited:
what do you think ? :azn:
we have such friendly neighbors :smitten:

dude , i knew you would say that. But where is the proof? All such missiles can be traced backed to their origin. Why your gov. never share such proof or go to UN.

You know why? Coz there is nothing which shows we are involved .

Peace

dude , i knew you would say that. But where is the proof? All such missiles can be traced backed to their origin. Why your gov. never share such proof or go to UN.

Peace

Or maybe you should give more credit to your Agencies - they aren't exactly a bunch of dunder heads who'd hand over 'Made in India' missiles to their proxies of choice; they might as well tell them to leave the RAW Chief's visiting card at the scene of the crime - these things are probably bought off the Black Market or sourced from elsewhere that cannot be traced !

At any rate my guess is that these were probably those old Soviet Origin missiles lying there in Afghanistan from the time when the Soviets packed up & left leaving their ammunition dumps behind - the Indians probably had nothing to do with this !

Or maybe you should give more credit to your Agencies - they aren't exactly a bunch of dunder heads who'd hand over 'Made in India' missiles to their proxies of choice; they might as well tell them to leave the RAW Chief's visiting card at the scene of the crime - these things are probably bought off the Black Market or sourced from elsewhere that cannot be traced !

At any rate my guess is that these were probably those old Soviet Origin missiles lying there in Afghanistan from the time when the Soviets packed up & left leaving their ammunition dumps behind - the Indians probably had nothing to do with this !

well one thing i would like to say is that, Pakistan has such black markets and a lot of them. Why your gov never tries to shut it down or raid at those who are suppliers. I have seen how easy it is there to buy fully automatic weapons. I have read one transcript where Bhatkal said that his pakistani supplier even said that he could get him nuclear material or anything he wishes.

I guess Pakistan needs introspection.

well one thing i would like to say is that, Pakistan has such black markets and a lot of them. Why your gov never tries to shut it down or raid at those who are suppliers. I have seen how easy it is there to buy fully automatic weapons. I have read one transcript where Bhatkal said that his pakistani supplier even said that he could get him nuclear material or anything he wishes.

I guess Pakistan needs introspection.

o_O

Indian Mujahideen wanted to nuke Surat, Yasin Bhatkal tells cops - Times Of India

Bhatkal told the interrogators that he had asked his Pakistan-based boss, Riyaz Bhatkal, over phone whether the latter could arrange a small "nuclear bomb". According to him, Riyaz responded, "Anything can be arranged in Pakistan".

"Riyaz told me that attacks can be done with nuclear bombs. I requested him to look for one nuclear bomb for Surat," Yasin told the officials.

"Riyaz told me Muslims would also die in that (nuclear bomb blast), to which I said that we would paste posters in mosques asking every Muslim to quietly evacuate their families from the city," Yasin said, according to the report.

However, the plan could not be initiated since Yasin was tracked by the IB and arrested in August.

Indian Mujahideen wanted to nuke Surat, Yasin Bhatkal tells cops - Times Of India

Bhatkal told the interrogators that he had asked his Pakistan-based boss, Riyaz Bhatkal, over phone whether the latter could arrange a small "nuclear bomb". According to him, Riyaz responded, "Anything can be arranged in Pakistan".

"Riyaz told me that attacks can be done with nuclear bombs. I requested him to look for one nuclear bomb for Surat," Yasin told the officials.

"Riyaz told me Muslims would also die in that (nuclear bomb blast), to which I said that we would paste posters in mosques asking every Muslim to quietly evacuate their families from the city," Yasin said, according to the report.

However, the plan could not be initiated since Yasin was tracked by the IB and arrested in August.

Did he want a Stuffed Chicken Breast With Pineapple Sauce & Baked Potato with Sour Cream, with the nuclear bomb as well - I'm sure that could be arranged too ! :coffee:

Most likely a stinger missile from Afghan Soviet war era.

Well the work of Peshawar Police Bomb Disposal Squad is much appreciate able:)

Peace

i left this for some more members here , i hope amstrong will take care and give you prove :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom