What's new

Ansar Abbasi Condemns Raheel Shareef's Statement in Defence of Parvez Musharraf

Pakistani Resident

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
1820.gif

ISLAMABAD: It’s not clear what prompted General Raheel Sharif to issue the latest statement that has all the vagueness to cause misunderstandings between the civilian and military leaderships.
Apparently, it has either to do with the recent statements of two federal ministers — Khawaja Asif and Khawaja Saad Rafiq — or is aimed at protecting dictator General (retd) Musharraf from the high treason case. In either case, it would have been prudent to avoid issuing such a controversial statement.

Why? If the army chief’s statement is in response to the recent outburst of two Khawajas, then firstly, neither of them targeted the army but the dictator facing a high treason case. Secondly, for their harsh words even against the dictator, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had already snubbed them and the matter was reported by The News and Jang on Sunday.

Kh Saad Rafiq had labeled Pervez Musharraf as a traitor and had advised him to behave like a man instead of taking refuge in the ICU. Kh Asif also questioned the “bravery” of Musharraf. He also ridiculed the accused dictator. None of the two ministers had uttered a single word against the Pakistan Army. There has been no indirect reference or any hint even in these statements to conclude that the target of the Khawajas was the institution of the Pakistan Army.

More importantly, within a few days after the aggressive statements of the defence and railway ministers, Prime MinisterNawaz Sharif snubbed his ministers. It was The News that had reported on last Sunday that Nawaz Sharif had asked the two Khawajas in particular and other cabinet members in general not to cross the limits of decency in their criticism of General (retd) Musharraf.
“Disapproving the recent statements of both the Khawajas, who recently used harsh language while referring to the Musharraf case, the prime minister conveyed to his ministers to maintain decency and must not say anything that in any manner is interpreted as targeting the institution of the Pakistan Army,” The News report read.

After all this, there was no need for the army chief to respond and that too in a manner where the media gets limitless space to interpret it in any way. Some media men have already started interpreting it in a fashion where differences between the military and civilian leaderships are created and fueled. Some die-hard supporters of Musharraf are using it for their save-Musharraf campaign.

If General Raheel’s statement is aimed at protecting Musharraf from the high treason trial, then in such a case it is a negation of the rule of law. Musharraf was a dictator who had hurt Pakistan and the army in many ways. He is the head of a political party. He is the one who had suspended the judges. He is not the army.

Musharraf does have some following here. He might also be liked by some in the army. But a very large number of Pakistanis dislike him for what he had done to Pakistan, the army and the national institutions. Barring a small minority, the majority of Pakistanis love their army. Therefore, abhorrence against Musharraf for his “crimes” against Pakistan and his trial under the high treason charges should not be seen as an abhorrence against the Pakistan Army. I wish General Raheel had not issued this statement.

news-05.gif

^^ Ansar Abbasi doesn't realize that Army is superior than commoners like him, they get offended easily so we have to be very careful, Pakistan Hisas Army

yeh haram khor , Americans se paise le kr yaha bhookne wale kutty ...
please Sajna commander , give this man se)(ual painful massage therapy

^^ Ansar Abbasi doesn't realize that Army is superior than commoners like him, they get offended easily so we have to be very careful, Pakistan Hisas Army
all these prostituts jounalists cant use thier dirty & paid tongues against, TTp , noora league & other messes in the country, whom the pakistani nation hated most, but here they are, using there paid tongues against pakarmy chief?
one should tell this pice of shyt, that the army chief also has the right to speak with freedom, protect his institution, from the paid divide this noora govt is trying for?

Last edited:
all these prostituts jounalists cant use thier dirty & paid tongues against, TTp , noora league & other messes in the country, whom the pakistani nation hated most, but here they are, using there paid tongues against pakarmy chief?
one should tell this pice of shyt, that the army chief also has the right to speak with freedom, protect his institution, from the paid divide this noora govt is trying for?

in the beginning I thought you use ? when you are asking a question, then I read you signature and I realized you use ? as a period. anyways, we should not open our filthy, dirty, commoner mouth against our superior plot allocating army, there I agree with you, happy now?

in the beginning I thought you use ? when you are asking a question, then I read you signature and I realized you use ? as a period. anyways, we should not open our filthy, dirty, commoner mouth against our superior plot allocating army, there I agree with you, happy now?
is thats the only issue we as a nation facing today? yes its period!

This column is showing his grudge against pervez musharraf.

is thats the only issue we as a nation facing today? yes its
1820.gif

ISLAMABAD: It’s not clear what prompted General Raheel Sharif to issue the latest statement that has all the vagueness to cause misunderstandings between the civilian and military leaderships.
Apparently, it has either to do with the recent statements of two federal ministers — Khawaja Asif and Khawaja Saad Rafiq — or is aimed at protecting dictator General (retd) Musharraf from the high treason case. In either case, it would have been prudent to avoid issuing such a controversial statement.

Why? If the army chief’s statement is in response to the recent outburst of two Khawajas, then firstly, neither of them targeted the army but the dictator facing a high treason case. Secondly, for their harsh words even against the dictator, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had already snubbed them and the matter was reported by The News and Jang on Sunday.

Kh Saad Rafiq had labeled Pervez Musharraf as a traitor and had advised him to behave like a man instead of taking refuge in the ICU. Kh Asif also questioned the “bravery” of Musharraf. He also ridiculed the accused dictator. None of the two ministers had uttered a single word against the Pakistan Army. There has been no indirect reference or any hint even in these statements to conclude that the target of the Khawajas was the institution of the Pakistan Army.

More importantly, within a few days after the aggressive statements of the defence and railway ministers, Prime MinisterNawaz Sharif snubbed his ministers. It was The News that had reported on last Sunday that Nawaz Sharif had asked the two Khawajas in particular and other cabinet members in general not to cross the limits of decency in their criticism of General (retd) Musharraf.
“Disapproving the recent statements of both the Khawajas, who recently used harsh language while referring to the Musharraf case, the prime minister conveyed to his ministers to maintain decency and must not say anything that in any manner is interpreted as targeting the institution of the Pakistan Army,” The News report read.

After all this, there was no need for the army chief to respond and that too in a manner where the media gets limitless space to interpret it in any way. Some media men have already started interpreting it in a fashion where differences between the military and civilian leaderships are created and fueled. Some die-hard supporters of Musharraf are using it for their save-Musharraf campaign.

If General Raheel’s statement is aimed at protecting Musharraf from the high treason trial, then in such a case it is a negation of the rule of law. Musharraf was a dictator who had hurt Pakistan and the army in many ways. He is the head of a political party. He is the one who had suspended the judges. He is not the army.

Musharraf does have some following here. He might also be liked by some in the army. But a very large number of Pakistanis dislike him for what he had done to Pakistan, the army and the national institutions. Barring a small minority, the majority of Pakistanis love their army. Therefore, abhorrence against Musharraf for his “crimes” against Pakistan and his trial under the high treason charges should not be seen as an abhorrence against the Pakistan Army. I wish General Raheel had not issued this statement.

news-05.gif
kash yeh kuta ka bachaa, kutaa naa hota?lolzzx

Back
Top Bottom