What's new

Another PTI worker issues apology for anti-army remarks

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
  • 1660160064466.png
  • Muhammad Shabbir says he "uttered some phrases and he is ashamed of doing that."
  • PTI worker apologises, says he will not do this in future.
  • Shabbir says he has been affiliated with PTI for 10 years.
Another PTI worker tendered his apology for issuing remarks against the Pakistan Army.
The worker, Muhammad Shabbir, said that he has been affiliated with the party for 10 years and has affection for both the PTI and party chairperson Imran Khan.
"I went to the Supreme Court's registry along with my friends — who also belong to the PTI — where I uttered some phrases after they insisted me to do so. I am now ashamed of doing that," said Shabbir.

Related items​

The PTI worker said that he realised that he has made a serious mistake. "I am sorry if I have hurt anyone's sentiments," he said, adding that he will not make this mistake in future.
Earlier, an ex-office bearer of the PTI's student branch, Muhammad Muneeb Kiyani, disclosed that he ran a smear campaign on social media against Pakistan Army soldiers.
He stated that he was ashamed and apologetic for what he did and that he did it because of the influence of "certain people".
He added that the error he made was due to the influence of "certain people," admitting "there was no truth in the tweets I generated and it was a big mistake. I also did not verify them.”

yeah, u keep threatening them then most will apologize.
These fvckers even threaten overseas Pakistanis and Kashmiris on Twitter, FB and IG as well for not toeing the establishment line.
Imagine an agency and establishment that is only good at one thing! picking on its own citizens.
this is not a politically motived reply but feel free to look at if at your whim in case u r a fanboi or patwari

• View attachment 869545
  • Muhammad Shabbir says he "uttered some phrases and he is ashamed of doing that."
Another PTI worker tendered his apology for issuing remarks against the Pakistan Army.
The worker, Muhammad Shabbir, said that he has been affiliated with the party for 10 years and has affection for both the PTI and party chairperson Imran Khan.
"I went to the Supreme Court's registry along with my friends — who also belong to the PTI — where I uttered some phrases after they insisted me to do so. I am now ashamed of doing that," said Shabbir.

Related items​

The PTI worker said that he realised that he has made a serious mistake. "I am sorry if I have hurt anyone's sentiments," he said, adding that he will not make this mistake in future.
Earlier, an ex-office bearer of the PTI's student branch, Muhammad Muneeb Kiyani, disclosed that he ran a smear campaign on social media against Pakistan Army soldiers.
He stated that he was ashamed and apologetic for what he did and that he did it because of the influence of "certain people".
He added that the error he made was due to the influence of "certain people," admitting "there was no truth in the tweets I generated and it was a big mistake. I also did not verify them.”

Party itself rectifying..
Remember what khan said... that army Is more important than him.

These fvckers even threaten overseas Pakistanis and Kashmiris on Twitter, FB and IG as well for not toeing the establishment line.
Imagine an agency and establishment that is only good at one thing! picking on its own citizens.
this is not a politically motived reply but feel free to look at if at your whim in case u r a fanboi or patwari
What has been Sepoy Army of Pakistan's biggest accomplishment of the last 35 years? Selling Pakistanis for $5000 per head to their colonial masters.

• View attachment 869545

Related items​

Since the beginning of regime change operation and installation of an 'imported government' and under the supervision of convicted criminals, liars, thugs, thieves, murderers, and robbers the immense pressure of using state machinery with unleashing terror tactics against the peace-loving people of Pakitan, ONLY TWO and one of them is still juvenile.

Congratulation and keep it up, your success rate is immense that giving you sleepless nights.

220 million people

1 Forced apology per day
How many years will it take?

If anyone thinks these forced apologizes are actually a good thing then he's not well wisher of army

Such things turn anger into hate

Last edited:
We need to meet them outside and beat the crap out of them. They don't even control whole Pakistan. KPK aur Balochistan mai azadi se kuch kar nahi sakte begairat aur iski wjaa bhi ye khud hain.

What has been Sepoy Army of Pakistan's biggest accomplishment of the last 35 years? Selling Pakistanis for $5000 per head to their colonial masters.
Arm twisting is all they know. I remember that the last AJK cabinet swore on Quran that they will not give in to the pressure tactics of Bajwa. My source is a former PS to a former AJKPM and a family friend of the previous AJK PM and AJK Prez. Now that is shameful. This friend of mine has consistently been harassed via text messages from Pakistan and via messages on social media platforms.
@Malik Alpha

They just force the poor people to apologise, what about Mota Nawaja? Maryam? Zardari?
Kala Tafoo? Khawaja Asif? Hussain Haqqani?

Where was establishment when Nani was claiming Pak army did Mumbai?

What about when Mohsin Darwar was saying behind terror is uniform?

What a sh#t show this nation has become.

I'm tempted to burn my passport.

• View attachment 869545

Related items​

I apologise too..just dont arrest me
Screenshot_20220810-100808_Facebook.jpg

Is there any possibility that traitor Bajwa will retire in Nov and we get a better army chief than him.

Back
Top Bottom