What's new

Another project's records goes missing

Amazing.. They took so much risk to burn some files....
Say thankgod, to destroy evidence they only burned file's.

I see they were patriotis:partay:
Otherwise they would have burnt whole building

Amazing.. They took so much risk to burn some files....
What is a bit of risk when you get to keep billions of rupees knowing that no one will ever look into it.

They already knew Army is going to launched an operation in Punjab. So they burn the records of various projects. Clever Scums:tdown::sick:. But Army had other plans and two suspects were arrested from Faisalabad that day which have close relation with Rana Sanaullah. A lot of weapons were recovered from these two suspects including an illegal license plate. My Personal point of view is Army is going after the Murderers of Model Town Killing incident. Rana Sanaullah has a close connection with Model Town killings plus the two suspects.:azn:

Be prepared Rana, Army is coming !!!!!!

Noora king ordered his goons to destroy the records, massive corruption is involved in Nandipur project, he wants to hide his corruption just like Panama leaks.

Say thankgod, to destroy evidence they only burned file's.

I see they were patriotis:partay:
Otherwise they would have burnt whole building
what if i told you they have burnt twice same tower for burning record ?

Pakistan national shipping corporation head office

11.jpg

pnsc_building_fire.jpg

Koi baat nhi.. jis qoum k awam hwab e ghuflat mae soye rhtay hai wahi yahi hota hai

Amazed, in Pakistan how easy to loot tax payers money.
Get clean chit, again and again you can win elections.
Start looting again, because these corrupt looters have slaves and retards in their voting lists.

Here in Pakistan...................................................What can be expected

1173822-cartoon-1472747881-943-640x480.jpg

not to disrespect any Indian fellow (brother) but people who still support NS are nothing more than bunch of moron and idiotic bastards and true enemy of this nation worst than indians. (mind my language). But it hurt to see that our nation is still sleeping and enjoying KHAWAB-E-GHAFLAT. there is a fellow here RANASIKANDER who still sdances on there tunes

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom