What's new

Another fight in Indian Media.

Pakistanis edge it when it comes to losing their cool on air. But the Indian reality shows are better. Nothing will ever trump this video from India.

"I'll f*cking you up right now" :lol:

@waz
Weird ? Think about the Japanese games shows. Try this

@waz
Weird ? Think about the Japanese games shows. Try this

Hahaha! I love the Japanese my friend. They are the kings of wacky shows. Our side of Asia could learn so much from them. I'd say the first lesson to be learnt is not to take ourselves so seriously. :dance3:

Let them fight it out using words rather than weapons. Some people have strong opinions. Everybodys opinion must be heard.

:haha:
That woman looks jealous towards radhe maan.
IndiaTvb600cd_Radhe-Maa.jpg

Pakistanis edge it when it comes to losing their cool on air. But the Indian reality shows are better. Nothing will ever trump this video from India.

This video is so weird. I mean its ok if you slap a guy but if he retaliates then its a crime and all bhais ghairat suddenly wakes up. I demand justice for this poor fellow, raise your voice for men's rights.:thinktank::thinktank:

Posting this and closing down the window before my wife sees this and find my demands unjustified.:(:(

This video is so weird. I mean its ok if you slap a guy but if he retaliates then its a crime and all bhais ghairat suddenly wakes up. I demand justice for this poor fellow, raise your voice for men's rights.:thinktank::thinktank:

Posting this and closing down the window before my wife sees this and find my demands unjustified.:(:(
Thats Mera Bharat Mahan for u.:laugh:

Sir you know what OP is trying to do, he is posting filth that will invite more filth
Btw I am enjoying :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom