What's new

Another Chinese 4TH Gen fighter been leaked``!!

Likewise for you.
The difference is that I have never even implied that I can 'dig', as in investigate into something, persuade someone, or 'hack' into some governmental sources for information. Based upon personal experience...Yes...I do know some information that should not be divulged and other American members here who are military veterans are in the same boat. But to my knowledge none have said any can 'dig' for any information.

i don't understand why 2 Stealth jets with 2nd one also supposedly having twin engines. We were hearing of a single engine stealth design too, may be this 2nd project is the single engine version.

Or may be there would be competition between the J-20 and this new design and then the final winner is decided on which the production model would be based.
I think they just take lesson from F35, the goal of a "cheap" single engine stealth fighter is impossible.

As if you are anybody of importance and connection to 'dig'...:rolleyes:

As if you understood the purpose of my comment. :rolleyes:

Hint: read the previous post and then my post.

SAC academician litian and SAC JXX metal model.the pic of SAC JXX metal model was from PUPU

0116.jpg

0316.jpg

30l2vyg.jpg

thx hk299792458 and aimarraul

Wow. So many projects at the a time. Chinese are going to put a tough challenge soon for West but I wonder why produce two types of twin engine stealth aircrafts which seems to be equally big?. I can't keep track of all projects going on... :p

Wow. So many projects at the a time. Chinese are going to put a tough challenge soon for West but I wonder why produce two types of twin engine stealth aircrafts which seems to be equally big?. I can't keep track of all projects going on... :p

my theory is, after SAC lost the 5th gen design to CAC (J-20) we got a situation where CAC seems to dominate the current and future chinese sky, as J-10A/Bs are in service as the core fighter of PLAAF and PLANAF in large number``

i guess the government dont want this to be happening as monopoly can undermine the competition..

and also PLAAF and PLANAF also needs low cost/end 5th gen for its doctrine, so the government gave a go head to SAC's conventional design.

and regarding other stealth or semi-stealth projects, they are might be the commercial motivations, as SAC, CAC and other institutions cannot only relying on government's fund, as the purpose of government fund is clear and straight forward. the government line up the needs the army require, all those instituations need to do are to producing whatever the government is buying for```

but those institutions also need to do a lot of researches of new technology in order to have a technological edge over its opponents, and those researches may not see any immediate outcomes like the government always wants````so they need to make 'extra' money for it.

for example JF-17, and FC-20 is the good example, as neither PLAAF and PLANAF is going to deploy them.

I'm seriously thinking some of the projects are not for China at all``you know who we are going to sell to``

those are just my thoughts`

figure crossed```:azn:

Well you can't keep a hard working honest country like China down they will make new fighter planes

Back
Top Bottom