What's new

Another Brilliant Plan of Junta Backed Clowns to Alleviate Poverty & Inflation

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Back in 2022, Ehsaas program issued 150 licenses ( link 1 , link 2 ) to street vendors and arranged bank loans for them to buy and set up new street side vending shops. City of Islamabad provided them a place to sell their goods without them being targeted by CDA or local mafia for extortion money (Bhatta).

Now these clowns running the city decided to demolish all these street side carts on February 2 in the middle of night without even giving them a chance to move their shops. In the video below, a street vendor is holding a CDA issued license for his shop. He says that his shop and inventory left inside is destroyed by government but he is still left with bank loan that he has to pay back ( PKR 300,000).

And expectedly, no main stream channel covered the plight of these street vendors.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard about any of this on mainstream T.V channels?

1675588768286.png

So back in February 2023, I posted that licensed street vendors in Islamabad were evicted from their approved sites without any warning. Now it is reported that CDA is auctioning these sites to rich contractors with government connections.

Thank you PDM.

FvIXHBoaYAAPw41

Looks like >75% of tax collection will go for interest payments on domestic debt. Govt borrowing more and more to service Interest payments. Already entered vicious cycle and not looking for political stability.

And all this chart seems to be misleading. Since debt servicing is responsibility of federal govt, debt servicing vs Federal revenue should have been more accurate picture. Which most probably would reveal that Interest payments are more than total federal revenue.

Only solution to this is a strong govt with full tenure ahead of it, having backing of masses, to do the difficult job. Any delay will make matter worse every day.

Beggars cannot be choosers. The people deserve it though. In every honorable nation where the masses get exploited people stand up and fights for their rights. Even the citizens of wealthy nations demand their rights. Just have a good look at France right now. Is Pakistan better than France? Yet the French are taking a beating for their rights.

Back in 2022, Ehsaas program issued 150 licenses ( link 1 , link 2 ) to street vendors and arranged bank loans for them to buy and set up new street side vending shops. City of Islamabad provided them a place to sell their goods without them being targeted by CDA or local mafia for extortion money (Bhatta).

Now these clowns running the city decided to demolish all these street side carts on February 2 in the middle of night without even giving them a chance to move their shops. In the video below, a street vendor is holding a CDA issued license for his shop. He says that his shop and inventory left inside is destroyed by government but he is still left with bank loan that he has to pay back ( PKR 300,000).

And expectedly, no main stream channel covered the plight of these street vendors.

Cheers.

The generals are going to pay a very hefty price for carrying out their American led experiment.

Last edited:
:lol: You're quite the jokester, yaar.

Tell me if I am lying. What is today the state of the Pakistani economy and security? Compare that during PTI rule.

I am not a joker. By far. I can assure you that Pakistan is suffering greatly due to the foolishness of army generals.

6923b490-c05a-45f5-9bb6-a5e32c270416.jpg

Stalls-at-the-Kollwitzplatz-Markt-in-Berlin.jpg

Harbourside_Street_Food_Market.JPG

street-food-market-manchester-piccadilly-gardens-T9K4X3.jpg

image.jpg

Such street vendors/flea markets/cart vendors adds to the cosmo, sustainability, diversity factor to any city. All the big cities in EU have these street vendors.

-Ideal for lower middle class who cannot afford shops worth millions in city centers/plazas, and ideal for the lower strung shoppers as well.

-Provides employment/earning without taking huge loans, and providing jobs to others as well. With jobs being scarce this is a good substitute.

-Adds to the color and vibrancy, the melting pot of different people, all social strata and age group, ethnicity.

Hope it gets revived....

Last edited:
Tell me if I am lying. What is today the state of the Pakistani economy and security? Compare that during PTI rule.
I never disputed that.

I am not a joker. By far. I can assure you that Pakistan is suffering greatly due to the foolishness of army generals.
THIS right here is what I meant. Pakistan is suffering. Pakistan is paying the price. Not the generals, as you said in your previous post.

I never disputed that.

THIS right here is what I meant. Pakistan is suffering. Pakistan is paying the price. Not the generals, as you said in your previous post.

The generals are hiding in their green gated communities. The question is for how long... Even for a lame and lazy nation like Pakistan there is a tipping point. We just haven't reached it yet. Give it some more time. You will see how these sheep will become lions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom