What's new

Another blast Hyderabad

Huda

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One person was wounded in an explosion that
took place in the Pathan Goth area of
Hyderabad on Sunday, Express News reported.
The explosion occurred outside Ma Ji Hospital.
Initial reports suggested that it occurred due to
explosives that were planted on a bike.
The bomb disposal squad arrived to the scene of
the explosion.
Terrorist attacks have stepped up across the
country ahead of the general elections, with the
Taliban targeting the Awami National Party (ANP),
Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and Pakistan
Peoples Party (PPP).

@Safriz its not about political party common men are suffuring. One blast at Pathan's tea hotel in which owner and waiter killed. Insaniyat khtm hogyi hai blasts become normal routine in our life.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Safriz its not about political party common men are suffuring. One blast at Pathan's tea hotel in which owner and waiter killed. Insaniyat khtm hogyi hai blasts become normal routine in our life.

The thing is the Ruling party knows they cant win and trying to delay the elections by creating law and order situation..Its all too obvious

He is being sarcastic because some of members here are blaming PTI.

I don't know what government is doing to make the situation better its getting worst day by day .... :disagree:

What should we do stop going outside till elections or press the pause button ...

The thing is the Ruling party knows they cant win and trying to delay the elections by creating law and order situation..Its all too obvious

Hmmmmm..but @Safriz this is really intolerable :(

Election should be delayed and government should be handed over to the army. 1 year technocratic setup!

Hmmmmm..but @Safriz this is really intolerable :(

welcome to Pakistan.
you will still see people voting for those parties responsible for this bloody political game.
we are a country full of stupids

Election should be delayed and government should be handed over to the army. 1 year technocratic setup!

Bingo
exactly what those parties want

welcome to Pakistan.
you will still see people voting for those parties responsible for this bloody political game.
we are a country full of stupids
t

Idk abut elections or parties for me its all about lives gareeb he kun mare. Today my brother attended his frnd funeral what he did nthng just came out from masjid after namaz and someone shot him.

Idk abut elections or parties for me its all about lives gareeb he kun mare. Today my brother attended his frnd funeral what he did nthng just came out from masjid after namaz and someone shot him.
RIP!!!!!!!!!!!

mere bhai even PTI got attacked today do try to read the news and OMLN also got attacked

you are being ignorant of the facts that TTP has grown stronger, and if you wish to not deal with TTP and while they grow stronger then my dear friend prepare yourself for afghanistan version2

seeking taliban approval is the first sign of defeat

and if you think that talibans will easily give up their weapins then you are wrong dear

you are being ignorant of the facts that TTP has grown stronger, and if you wish to not deal with TTP and while they grow stronger then my dear friend prepare yourself for afghanistan version2

Pakistan is already afghanistan enhanced Version 2 more people have died in Pakistan in past 5 Years then in afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom