Status
Not open for further replies.

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
datesu.jpg

dates2.jpg

Anyone interested in Hot Dates ??? Can you take some control on these sexy women? It shown almost everyday.

I'm glad you've made this request. I know Defence.pk needs to get funding through ads to keep the server up. However, having seen so many such ads, I've lately been using my adblock-enabled browser to view the forum. I'd prefer not to do so, since I don't want Defence.pk to lose the revenue it deserves, but I don't want to see such advertisements...

I'm glad you've made this request. I know Defence.pk needs to get funding through ads to keep the server up. However, having seen so many such ads, I've lately been using my adblock-enabled browser to view the forum. I'd prefer not to do so, since I don't want Defence.pk to lose the revenue it deserves, but I don't want to see such advertisements...

Bro. Yes, I used to add adblock features but somehow Firefox become more problems due to Java. It shut down my firefox and some programs run many ineffectives/errors. I deleted everything but re-install firefox without adblock. :(

I had no problem with revenues but silly sexy women are necessary and half-naked ? There are more options to control in Advertising features.

i will suggest Opera ................... that is very good at blocking images on the websites.

Well maybe the developers can turn off the dating/adult ads options ?

OK guys stop going to the threads about female soldiers, fashion and models/actresses and I am sure you wont get these ads

It was the front page not any female soldiers, fashion and models/actresses related thread.

This is the reason i minimize the window when some one comes- even when me@ defence.pk :cry:-

datesu.jpg

dates2.jpg

Anyone interested in Hot Dates ??? Can you take some control on these sexy women? It shown almost everyday.

Not much to be done about it. These adds pop up based on which country (IP) you are posting from and what kind of sites you usually visit.

I am getting pestered with ads on how to invest money. Maybe we can trade places. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom