What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

We defecate in the rivers that run through into your land - so cheers.

I think you are way too 'intoxicated' on the Cow Juices! Slow down a bit!
Just go out & pollute your environment!
Wictor (Victor) I'll spell it out for you.....Since you have NOT been able to make a point so far.....'Go ahead, Defecate, Homey'!

What obsession ? you think U.S is some world police that it can treat any diplomat and any person anyway they want and rescue their own diplomats even when they are involved in Genocide and manslaughter ? America should shed this high handed superiority complex and so should its citizens ...

that was for faithfulguy...since he is trolling.

that is still objectionable..according to US officials...and i quote fromm CNN:

"The State Department says Khobragade's consular immunity does not cover this kind of crime."
"The world of diplomatic immunity is complex and murky. U.S. guidelines say consular officers, such as Khobragade at the time of her arrest, have some immunity involving official acts, but when it comes to personal activities their "inviolability" is "quite limited.""

However:: "It's unknown whether Khobragade may argue the allegations against her involve official activities."

US officials are blatantly lying , i provided a clear proof that the Vienna conventions were violated , its not the first time U.S is subverting laws to suite its interest.. Laws are not meant for U.S its only meant for other smaller nations

that was for faithfulguy...since he is trolling.

oh.....i have him on ignored :\

WTF...how does marines get diplomatic immunity ... ??

Well don't come to a defence forum and be thick all armed forces when operating in foreign nations have a certain degree of immunity just like your soldiers in Kashmir. The Supreme Court shifted the trial to Delhi and told the Trial court to decide that fact something the US Court will also do in this crooked lady's case. I would have been happy if India had protested and place sanctions on US Diplomats when they searched Kalam. This woman is a serial liar and its her karma that the Adarsh Report came out today.

@faithful guy do you even read ? North Korea, Israel, pakistan and India have nukes that were not "sanctioned" the US can't stop countries getting nukes just because it wants to be the sole nuclear power. You couldn't even stop Russia, China, France or Britain from acquiring them. Given the track record of these countries compared with your bombing of Japan I'd say illegal nukes are better than legal ones

The US cannot stop you guys from acquiring nukes. But that does not make the nukes legal. If a nation cannot even follow the law, how do you expect each individual citizens to do so. Not to mention the elites of India who has a retinue of servants following them around. These guys believe that the law was created to serve them and they are above the law. This princess need to wake up and start becoming responsible. And you Indians need to help her grow up.

Well don't come to a defence forum and be thick all armed forces when operating in foreign nations have a certain degree of immunity just like your soldiers in Kashmir. The Supreme Court shifted the trial to Delhi and told the Trial court to decide that fact something the US Court will also do in this crooked lady's case. I would have been happy if India had protested and place sanctions on US Diplomats when they searched Kalam. This woman is a serial liar and its her karma that the Adarsh Report came out today.

Don't tell me where to go and were not to go
Serial liar for you....you choose to believe what ever you want to ....The Marines don't have diplomatic immunity ...it is something entirely different ...how the hell can you even compare it to soldiers in Kashmir.....go attend a psychologist... She deserved to have her cavity searched and strip searched ??...which is accepted by the D.A and N.Y.P.D FYI ... ? I cant believe someone would side with something which lacks basic morals...

I don't think that @faithful guy or the other person who is obsessed with cow poss are even American. I mean I have friends that are Americans and they aren't usually this stupid. And homey ? No one actually types that in a conversation. You're clearly pretending to be someone you're not. Also Indian's invented plumbing way before the west had even started bathing. Read up on the indus valley civilization and then comment. You guys use paper to wipe your ***. That's a whole different level of stupid

US officials are blatantly lying , i provided a clear proof that the Vienna conventions were violated , its not the first time U.S is subverting laws to suite its interest.. Laws are not meant for U.S its only meant for other smaller nations

SO if India is so confident...that Vienna conventions rules were indeed violated...why cry over it? Settle that into american court. i m sure there is going to be trial for that...read the damm Vienna conventions rules one by one in court.
Show them where they are wrong...but IN a court.

Where is the concern for the victim and her family who was harassed in India?

Quite telling..

SO if India is so confident...that Vienna conventions rules were indeed violated...why cry over it? Settle that into american court. i m sure there is going to be trial for that...read the damm Vienna conventions rules one by one in court.
Show them where they are wrong...but IN a court.

If the court decided that they have no jurisdiction over her, than the court would drop the case and let her go. But she need to go before a judge or a grand jury to decide that.

All the Indians here. Let the justice system take its course.

@OCguy of course we care about the victim go read the comments on Hindustan times or other news websites. We're pissedd about the way it was handled. We didn't say that she is right for treating her servant that way.

Where is the concern for the victim and her family who was harassed in India?

Quite telling..

nothing is proven yet..indian side is saying the maid blackmailed diplomat and insisted on getting american visa...i m sure the maid is not saint either..

this whole thing is fcked up...!

Back
Top Bottom