What's new

And they say our Nukes are not safe??? :O

some indian shared that tooo....anyway relevant thread...

Check it out bros... as per this standard even India has a better protected nuclear weapon program

You do realize only 3 silos are singled out among dozens.

You do realize what 38? Officers were disciplined out of thousands for cheating on a monthly test.

If you're going to compare that to Pakistan or India leaving entire bases lightly guarded....

You do realize only 3 silos are singled out among dozens.

You do realize what 38? Officers were disciplined out of thousands for cheating on a monthly test.

If you're going to compare that to Pakistan or India leaving entire bases lightly guarded....

Yea i do sir...
I hope you do realize that when a "Major General" and a "Vice Admiral" calibre is in question and when mistakenly dropping armed Nuke on a city or leaving blast doors open ..then it really really gets shockingly scary and crappy ... after all USA loves preaching responsibility to others....

Indian nukes unsafe

India’s Nuclear Weapons Programme: The Myth of Moderation | Heinrich Böll Foundation

"..highly accident-prone societies with a poor safety culture, and notorious for mishaps in their military installations. The Nuclear Materials Safety Index of the Nuclear Threat Initiative gives them the bottom 23rd and 22nd ranks respectively among 25 states with one kg of weapons-usable nuclear material. India scores worse than Pakistan in security and control measures, and in domestic commitments and capacity, and has shown slower overall improvement."

Indian nukes unsafe

India’s Nuclear Weapons Programme: The Myth of Moderation | Heinrich Böll Foundation

"..highly accident-prone societies with a poor safety culture, and notorious for mishaps in their military installations. The Nuclear Materials Safety Index of the Nuclear Threat Initiative gives them the bottom 23rd and 22nd ranks respectively among 25 states with one kg of weapons-usable nuclear material. India scores worse than Pakistan in security and control measures, and in domestic commitments and capacity, and has shown slower overall improvement."

Exactly my point brother... even they seem better after that report

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom