What's new

Ancient Pakistani Buddhists in Gandhara used to eat meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha .. So your a Pakistani ? You father is a Pakistani ? Which city or province are you from ? Whts your ethnicity ?

Islamabad originally and i dont know about my ethnicity i just write south asian. Why should i write caucasian.

Bhaiyaa kah londe ko tang kar ne ka eh? Humaray ke ser Patna se hain bhaiyya.

Woh tu karachi ke malir mein milenge. So go there.

So according to you no greeks came, and there were no mongols and arabs and mauryans
?
Wow
Wow!!
A tiny population of Greek who were left behind after the Alexander's attacks either migrated back to Greece or intermingled with the local population. Btw how big was the Greek population??was it in hundreds,thousands or millions???
A few soldiers and women we 're talking about!!
And it's not hard to guess what kinda women accompany men to the war, so yes, they intermingled with the local population(if they were left behind!!).

But you can claim genghis khan's genes because 1 in 200 men around the world 're his direct descendants. I have no issues there.lolzz

Last edited:
Wow!!
A tiny population of Greek who were left behind after the attacks either migrated back to Greece or intermingled with the local population. Btw how big was the Greek population??was it in hundreds,thousands or millions???
A few soldiers and women we 're talking about!!
And it's not hard to guess what kinda women accompany men to the war, so yes, they intermingled with the local population(if they were left behind!!).

But you can claim genghis khan's genes because 1 in 200 men around the world 're his direct descendants. I have no issues there.lolzz

Kai ka bak bak kar ri hain yeh londiya be?

I asked you a question .. Please point out 1 Pakistani claiming arab lineage here on this thread or even the forum ? Apart from 1 or 2 (Max) Syed members?

I have no time doing dirty linen for you...Do the research by yourself. Why should I do it for you. First you said none said so...now you are admitting 1 or 2...when you'll do actual research you will get to know the real numbers.....

Apart from babur (who were turko-Mongol (and allied with many local ruled here but also fought the Pashtuns and baluch) can you point out any other of our missiles named after foriegn invaders or our "enemies"..
Are you seriously retard or a turd? always looking for spoon feeding......
ghaznavi??????

So you consider afghan invaders as your own people but afghan common people are nuisance to pakistan.....thats why raising voices of asking them to leave....

Just like you guys might own rulers from South india or rajhisthan.
Last I checked the complete South india and rajasthan still part of India...More over almost all our misilies are not named on any historical character...

Another member from HISTORUM!!!
@anonymus We might need you here to clear the air about tiny population of Indo-Greek and khatris.

What is the need of clearing?

When people believe that some 500 Greeks left behind by Alexander could change demographics of such a large region, they are beyond reason.

When people believe that some 500 Greeks left behind by Alexander could change demographics of such a large region, they are beyond reason.
Exactly!!
The number did not even touch thousands. And afaik most of those who were left behind migrated back to Greece.

I have no time doing dirty linen for you...Do the research by yourself. Why should I do it for you. First you said none said so...now you are admitting 1 or 2...when you'll do actual research you will get to know the real numbers.....

I asked about the thread.. And the others I know is @syedali. That being said he also acknowledges the fact about assimilation etx... And ethnically his forefathers migrate from india in 47.

ghaznavi??????

Are you mentally Challenged ? What do you Ben know about ghaznavi ?

So you consider afghan invaders as your own people but afghan common people are nuisance to pakistan.....thats why raising voices of asking them to leave....
We consider Pakhtuns as our people (hard for you to understand dimwit)... As for afghans yeah with 4 + million of them living in Pak .. I wouldn't even raise the issue .
Last I checked the complete South india and rajasthan still part of India...More over almost all our misilies are not named on any historical character...

Prithvi is one I have in mind ! So stuff it.

The only ppl claiming Greek origin are the Kalash people and nobody else.. And even I doubt that they have anything to do with Greeks..

The Shan e Ibrahim is a false flagger turd from india. A person who can't recite a verse or even knows his own ethnicity!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a Chutiya ? What do you Ben know about ghaznavi ?
So when you have no reply you started name calling... @Horus @Oscar please take care of this guy...

Prithvi???? it means earth..so whats your point????

We consider Pakhtuns as our people (hard for you to understand dimwit)... As for afghans yeah with 4 + million of them living in Pak .. I wouldn't even raise the issue .

Yeah yeah..typyical punjabi mentality....grab others what is beneficial and them thrown them away.....

Your buddy hindu troll is claiming greek origins.

I asked about the thread.. And the others I know is @syedali. That being said he also acknowledges the fact about assimilation etx... And ethnically his forefathers migrate from india in 47.

Are you a Chutiya ? What do you Ben know about ghaznavi ?

The only ppl claiming Greek origin are the Kalash people and nobody else.. And even I doubt that they have anything to do with Greeks..

The Shan e Ibrahim is a false flagger turd from india. A person who can't recite a verse or even knows his own ethnicity!

Kalash people don't claim it, others do it for them. Any it has been proven wrong by genetics anyway.

Prithvi???? it means earth..so whats your point????

so gullible .. Arent Ya ? Prithvi is earth,bhishma,trishul etc have nothin to do with hinduism etc..
Yeah yeah..typyical punjabi mentality....grab others what is beneficial and them thrown them away.....

Again gross generalisations ? I'm not even Punjabi you fool.

But it's funny to see you cry over these things and ye we being the larger Pakhtun country own Pakhtun kings and heritage !

So when you have no reply you started name calling... @Horus @Oscar please take care of this guy...

So I'm supposed to respect you after you get abusive ? And than cry to mods ? Pathetic.
ghaznavi??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom