What's new

Analyzing PTI's Peace March Against US Drone Warfare in FATA

Would you kindly suggest ONE METHOD which would be an equal eye opener both to the world as well as those brave souls who joined the walk? FOR goodness sake! People from abroad came to do something SOME typical Pakistani didn't want to or wouldn't! They could have walked right into a bombardment trap or whatsoever...Yet they went with it...The protest was announced world wide ANY idiot who was against peace could have made a plan and ruined everything...EVERYONE knew the danger when they agreed for the walk.

And for those negative minded souls...Please wake up...What other forms of protest has worked against the drones? LETTERS? PROTESTS? CRIES? NO ONE LISTENS!

heh. mind you. THEY DID NOT ENTER ANY SUCH AREA.
plus, speaking critically on something is not being negative by any way.

Punjabi men kehte hen: "Gall wailey di te phall mosam da". where was IK when they started showering the drones?
now when pakistan is on the edge of crises, people have suddenly found solution in the revolution of rising expectations by marching in pakistan. this march could also create issues vis security and maintenance as well.

i am of the opinion that we should be part of a real solution, and not of the problem. and this march looked more like a problem to me. i got my brothers in the battlefield in the RED WAZIRISTAN. it's just that leading a march is not an effective expression according to me. however, the military elite can benefit from it in a way by pressurising US of A :D i No offense guys. i heartedly appreciate the marchers' positive will power. (Y):pakistan:

^^^^ You sound like you live under a rock.
The world media us abuzz with coverage if IK's march and drone issue..
That was the whole point if the march..to turn world attention towarss drone issue,and IK has aced it.
He respected PA's request for not going beyong Taank....if he was one of them 'jaahil' politicians he would have pushed through and beleive me PA had not forced him to stop.
But he is a considerate politician,even going all the way to waziristan capital taank and beyond...made his point clear,and ge did not want to create a conflict with PA,thats why returned to taank.

No other politician can even think if such a feat if bravery..
He didnt get attacked and remained safe because you have no idea how many people were praying for his safety.

lo. i have had suggested one good alternative to marching: a series of sincere Education campaigns.

Thank you for your comment...If you have read any of my previous posts on various threads...I have always emphasized EDUCATION! But we have a number of problems in that sector...We have some people who do not wish to be educated (I know sounds weird but it is true!) Then we have some who can not afford, then we have those who buy their degrees...So education is a mess...Wait did you mean AWARENESS...

Ok awareness..We need a leader to actually initiate that..Then we need people not to SPIT their bloody paan ka thook on the posters or however you want to pass the message! Then we actually need people to listen to whoever is giving the "public talk" Then we need people to actually understand the situation and analysts who are actually willing to break it down and then UNBIASED media to not put poison into the campaigns AND then we need a postive thinking community so not to discourage who got the message and WANT to take an initiative!

Do we have excess of ANY OF THE ABOVE? NOPE! We have excess of these:

let the people know the root cause of the drone strikes first. then let them come up with an optimum solution.

Then we also need people not to critisize the reality! When you tell people ON THIS FORUM ALONE...that India is funding terrorism in Pakistan...CIA are behind all this...Israel has a hand in it too..HOW MANY LISTEN TO YOU?
How many retaliate in rude words? How many make fun of the situation?

the much highlighted thing is that the marchers didnt even enter the real danger zone. well if this was the motive with which they meant to prove their valour, that's ridiculous then.

Learn to differentiate INITIATIVE and REALITY...Yes they did not reach their final destination...BUT THEY had the courage to take an initiative to lay their lives in front of a DANGER ZONE! Log kahtay hain we love so and so soo much and will give our lives...Where is your love for the country?

Finally there was enough media coverage showing that people had enough to go suicidal to the danger area...To show the people of Wazirstan they are not forgotten...

Pakistan is not short of political genius, it is short of political will.
Sorry it is a joke..Pakistan is full of ridiculous people sitting at the decision making level...Rest are just talking to trees...Where few listen to them...

If only we had educated our masses, we could have achieved victory in this war we are not even ready to accept as our own.

IF big word...Education: already answered in this post. War is not even our own...It never was..

nevertheless, the best protest to the drone strikes would be if our executives, judiciary and the civil-military bureaucrats are inline in saying NO to the US demands.

Again IF...And you are being as IMPRACTICAL as what you are opposing (the peace march)...

but that is not going to happen because Dollar speaks louder and hits harder than the idea of securing lives of the people, which is a secondary objective for the triad of rulers upon us. and since IK is not a ruler yet, i just assume he has nothing else in mind (other than protesting regularly) like contemporary wannabe politicians. remember, when you are in battlefield, you do require faith, but the inevitability of good weapons remains constant.
i still hope this effort ends in some good.

404693_10151070450808059_702769600_n.jpg

:rofl:
ahhaha whr do u get this picture from :rofl::rofl:

heh. mind you. THEY DID NOT ENTER ANY SUCH AREA.

I said
They could have walked right into a bombardment trap or whatsoever

plus, speaking critically on something is not being negative by any way.

From my analysis you sounded very ignorant...Now I am not giving you a negative feedback...I am just being critical! :)

Punjabi men kehte hen: "Gall wailey di te phall mosam da". where was IK when they started showering the drones?

THIS is pure negative! Can I ask what you are going to get from discussing this? You are not even a decision making party nor are you contributing to any good! But if you must know...The same place where your so called think tanks were and still are...Minding their own business..
Past is important if there is a lesson to learn from it NOT if you want to bring it up to ridicule another...What matters now is 1 POLITICAL party took an initiative...REST doesn't count...Just like stopping yourself from sin..NO one will say pehlay kertay thay ab nai..They will say HE IS doing something to improve himself! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

now when pakistan is on the edge of crises, people have suddenly found solution in the revolution of rising expectations by marching in pakistan. this march could also create issues vis security and maintenance as well.

Again when people signed up for it..They knew what they were facing no one was forced...

i am of the opinion that we should be part of a real solution, and not of the problem. and this march looked more like a problem to me. i got my brothers in the battlefield in the RED WAZIRISTAN. it's just that leading a march is not an effective expression according to me. however, the military elite can benefit from it in a way by pressurising US of A :D i No offense guys. i heartedly appreciate the marchers' positive will power. (Y):pakistan:
:tup:

^^^i would rather not say :D

Dear Oh you..!
Forgive me for the sins i have committed :p:
by the way, I am only responsible for i say, not for what you understand :)
Hails to the will. (not to the approach) wese agar esa hi ek march UN tak kia jaaye tou shayad kashmir ka masla bhi solve ho sakta hae :D
We will .. We will .. March you :D

Anyways. I HEREBY SOLEMNLY ACCEPT and UNDERSTAND WHATEVER YOU SAY :D

let me tell you something honestly, in all my family and acquaintances, i am the only one person who is thinking to vote IK this election. i shall support him. but i am not into him such that i will go wherever he like to lead in all matters. i prefer to think myself as well. nevertheless. i expect him to come up to Pakistanis' aspirations. best.

^^^^ You sound like you live under a rock.
The world media us abuzz with coverage if IK's march and drone issue..
That was the whole point if the march..to turn world attention towarss drone issue,and IK has aced it.
He respected PA's request for not going beyong Taank....if he was one of them 'jaahil' politicians he would have pushed through and beleive me PA had not forced him to stop.
But he is a considerate politician,even going all the way to waziristan capital taank and beyond...made his point clear,and ge did not want to create a conflict with PA,thats why returned to taank.

No other politician can even think if such a feat if bravery..
He didnt get attacked and remained safe because you have no idea how many people were praying for his safety.

I really am not grounded when i say this is not a good solution :D well, i would like to mention one thing here: Pakistan's drone policy is set with the approval of Pak Army and the intelligentsia. Military elite has an equal share of blame in bringing Pakistan to this situation. guys i am not against the will power. i just do not hail the method of protest. anyways. mere kehne se kon sa koi ruk jane wala hae :D also, i am not saying that in order to stop them.
khair.
secondly, true. this matter has to be addressed by the US. but pakistani side has to answer it equally. i would suggest Ik to also address prudently the issue of militancy in SW-NW. because militancy is wayyy bigger than the drone strikes, i believe. looking forward to having a good policy-cum-strategy by the PTI for the overall big issue.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom