What's new

Analyst Says Gilead's Remdesivir Could Be Approved 'Within Months' For COVID-19 Treatment

Expect something in Sep-Oct from germany. ;)
Iets hope it
It has worked in China and South Korea. That’s why the death rate slowed down dramatically. It’s already being used in the US. It has proven to work for many people which is why it is already being used. People don’t care about some perfect study or perfect trial. This is a pandemic. People will not wait for some future cure and lose their life in the meantime. People will use anything to survive. Deaths rates in the Western countries will rise dramatically because of corrupt bureaucracies getting in the way. Asian countries prove once again its effectiveness in governance and common sense.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41421-020-0156-0

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-...nti-malaria-drugs-for-COVID-19/6961584012321/
No trials..and isnt working for me..nor any of my colleagues.

Lol exactly my point, all a sudden, the drug is ready. F22 and Hamartia doesn't find this odd? I wonder how much the pharma lobby paid trump

Considering the article mentions that China and Japan already has the drug, that makes it odd don't you think? Wuhan bio weapons lab?

Considering the article mentions that China and Japan already has the drug, that makes it odd don't you think? Wuhan bio weapons lab?
China doesn't have a drug, under testing potential vaccine. We are testing remsesivir

Lol exactly my point, all a sudden, the drug is ready. F22 and Hamartia doesn't find this odd? I wonder how much the pharma lobby paid trump

Chinese claimed to have decoded the DNA in a few days after discovering the virus . DID THEY ALREADY HAVE THE DNA DECODED WHEN THEY MADE THE VIRUS

One could concoct endless conspiracies but all the real scientists KNOW the virus emerged from the wet markets of China in inter species jump

Be careful Indians will copy drug. Then sell lower quality product to third world markets.

Chinese claimed to have decoded the DNA in a few days after discovering the virus . DID THEY ALREADY HAVE THE DNA DECODED WHEN THEY MADE THE VIRUS

One could concoct endless conspiracies but all the real scientists KNOW the virus emerged from the wet markets of China in inter species jump
We decoded it in a week actually. Its not that complicated considering the largest decoding lab in the world is BGI.

Back
Top Bottom