What's new

Analysis by Zaid Hamid of current situation in Pakistan

What process? Gazwa-e-Hind?

Gazwa- e - Hind ? R U for real ?
Anyway reading your signature tells a lot about your `type`or if you even have a `type `
just change Unbelievers to Muslims. will make more sense. as You people are still lingering in the century when Spain was conquered by Muslim armies and Arabs rode on camels without a drop of water!!
Anyway ... is Gazwa e hind mentioned in any of your Holy Books? just curious!!

Kya Yaar disappointwa kar diye ho .. I was browsing this forum on mobile but when I read the title of this thread I ran upstairs brought my laptop downs and turned it on and now this... like ewwwww.... No Video? :(

Gazwa- e - Hind ? R U for real ?
Anyway reading your signature tells a lot about your `type`or if you even have a `type `
just change Unbelievers to Muslims. will make more sense. as You people are still lingering in the century when Spain was conquered by Muslim armies and Arabs rode on camels without a drop of water!!
Anyway ... is Gazwa e hind mentioned in any of your Holy Books? just curious!!

Kya Yaar disappointwa kar diye ho .. I was browsing this forum on mobile but when I read the title of this thread I ran upstairs brought my laptop downs and turned it on and now this... like ewwwww.... No Video? :(

Go away troll and dont quote when you dont have any idea about discussion at all!

65823_10151632171833102_1659133218_n.jpg

Go away troll and dont quote when you dont have any idea about discussion at all!

Im quoting it wrong ? Bahut purani pehchaan hai tum logon se!! Unless I m paranoid now.. which again is your fault!!

I donot believe in religious prophesies , but Gazwa-e-hind is not meant specifically for Pakistanis, It is said that two groups (may be arabs,turks......).

According to Israr Ahmed the two groups may have a different time line.

Im quoting it wrong ? Bahut purani pehchaan hai tum logon se!! Unless I m paranoid now.. which again is your fault!!

I donot believe in religious prophesies , but Gazwa-e-hind is not meant specifically for Pakistanis, It is said that two groups (may be arabs,turks......).

According to Israr Ahmed the two groups may have a different time line.

I also dont believe Any thing like that I just asked about the process which according to to the other poster has began! since this gazwaehind is associated with zaid hamid i just mentioned it and this wiedo troll made a mess out of it for nothing!

Back
Top Bottom