What's new

Amitabh Bachan considered for President post: sources

i seriously doubt Amitabh will get into politics.the guy is extremely smart.

Five surgeons from big cities were discussing preferences on who they would like to operate on. The first surgeon, from New York, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because, when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second surgeon, from Chicago, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color-coded."

The third surgeon, from Dallas, says, "I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles, chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."

The fifth surgeon, from Washington DC, countered: "You're all wrong! Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine. And, the head and a.s.s are interchangeable!":rofl:

Amitabh would try for it. I hear him and Shahrukh are really trying up one another these days. Shahrukh got his old show, Amitabh would try for the presidency :D

Well, then President Kalam stands a very good chance to continue for the second term.

No plans to be President, says Big B

MUMBAI: Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan has dismissed rumours that he would contest the next presidential elections, saying he's "just not interested".

The Samajwadi Party's reported intention to field the Big B as its candidate for presidency has touched the megastar, who, however, minced no words to say he wanted to stay out of politics.

Amitabh said: "I'm deeply humbled and touched by the thought. But I'm not worthy of such a distinguished post of responsibility. Besides no such offer or proposal has come my way yet."

"I've constantly maintained politics is not my cup of tea. That's unlikely to change. There are many other ways of making oneself useful to the country and the society besides politics," he added.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...sidential_polls_Big_B/articleshow/1633532.cms

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom