What's new

Amid heightened tensions, IAF enhances capabilities of Halwara base near Indo-Pak border

i saw somewhere it was 10 already, this is 11th with 230 aircraft, makes 21 each.
You could be right.
The Tejas numbers/sqn is 20.
Rafale numbers/sqn is 18.
But I remember reading that since all Su30 MKI aircraft are twin seaters, each sqn will have 16 aircraft.
And since the orders stand at 270 another possibility is that the IAF wants 15 Sqns with 18 Su30MKI each.

Stupid your country claims that terrorist came through the boats for mumbai attacks from karachi so where was these radars
They came after hijacking indian boats genius....

They came after hijacking indian boats genius....
One advice...
Don't Talk when you don't know about the sibject

IAF also knows and understands the concept of stand off weapons

The thing is Will Pakistan dare to Fire the First Shot
Atleast respect to your ancestors dude, Pak captured the land of kashmir in 1948, in 1965 pak attacks india first, 1971 pak even dared to attack india only with 40k troops, in kargel pak attacks Nuclear & shining india with handful troops and snatched 5 peaks within few hours.. Is all this was propaganda? Phir tum log roty ho tmary buchy Pakistan k name sa darty keun hain... Hahaaaa... Answer is you guys have fuking coward and fake history.. :lol:

Pakistani mentality at its best or should I say worst.

The thread was about the latest new squadron of mki flankers called the Vailants just inducted this week

The thread was discussing the nos of operational flankers as the programme

is ending in 2019 as India moves license production of a new fighter.

Was it now 250 or 240 mki in service or was it 11 sqds or 12 sqds now in service.......

The Pakistanis have gone all over the shop

Threatening nuclear strikes
Artlillary
Radars etc etc,

I think you guys need to relax and stick to the topic

The rise of the vailants squadron please

Last edited:
Pakistani mentality at its best or should I say worst.

The thread was about the latest new squadron of mki flankers called the Vailants just inducted this week

The thread was discussing the nos of operational flankers as the programme

is ending in 2019 as India moves license production of a new fighter.

Was it now 250 or 240 mki in service or was it 11 sqds or 12 sqds now in service.......

The Pakistanis have gone all over the shop

Threatening nuclear strikes
Artlillary
Radars etc etc,

I think you guys need to relax and stick to the topic

The rise of the vailants squadron please
Even Kim is doing the same now, nuclear threat.

Lies within the range of rocket artillery.

Pakistan don't have strategic depth, Upgraded Brahmos covers almost pak.

Brahmos is a multi million dollar weapon, India cant use too many of them. We have hundreds of rocket artillery pieces which will destroy these air bases whenever required in a cost effective manner.

Pakistan has AESA AWACS, AN-TPS77 AESA radars and we also have access to spy satellites from a few friendly countries as well as GPS. We aren't sleeping.

Then you'll have an emotional fit and you'll wake up. :lol:

Nope you are wrong, We are building brahmos regiments not for show case.. IAF is far more professional than someone in forum..

Pakistan Lost the Edge Air War fare Moment We introduced MKI over 300 + these Heavy strike Fighters are over kill

Including Darin 3 Jaguars & M2K And Over +100 Mig-29UPG/K Rafale's are just addition to the group

We can always Put Up ratios UP

Pakistan Lost the Edge Air War fare Moment We introduced MKI over 300 + these Heavy strike Fighters are over kill

Including Darin 3 Jaguars & M2K And Over +100 Mig-29UPG/K Rafale's are just addition to the group

We can always Put Up ratios UP

What you did with the Su-30s is paint these huge big targets in the skies that say 'Come hit me'. Thank you.

We dont needs the brain like u guys are having, surgical fart is Just a fuking propaganda, if u guys have brain u will bomb those hideous which are within artillery range instead of fuking impossible venture
Praise the Lord....

Back
Top Bottom