Max

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Ultra nationalist propaganda crying..

CIA declares VHP, Bajrang Dal as terrorist organisations

Listen

NEW DELHI: The Central Intelligence Agency, in its recent edition of the ‘World Factbook’, has named the Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal as “terrorist organisations”.

The agency, the intelligence wing of the US government, has categorised them under “political pressure groups”, defined as organisations that are involved in politics or that exert political pressure but whose leaders do not stand for legislative election.

The CIA also lists the RSS, Hurriyat Conference and Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind among the political pressure groups in India. The RSS has been defined as a “nationalist organisation”, the Hurriyat Conference as a “separatist group” and the Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind a “religious organisation”.

The CIA annually publishes a World Factbook which feeds intelligence or factual reference material on a country or issue to the US government. This includes information on the history, people, government, economy, energy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues. Data is available for 267 countries. The agency has been publishing this material since 1962, but only made it public in 1975. The Factbook is produced for US policymakers and coordinated throughout the US intelligence community. It is one of the types of intelligence delivered, the other two are ‘The President’s Daily Brief’ and the ‘National Intelligence Estimates’.

Khemchand Sharma, former national convenor of the BJP’s Samvad cell, on Friday rejecte the CIA’s assertions. Calling it “fake news”, he said legal action will be initiated against the agency. “We completely reject CIA reference to VHP and Bajrang dal as religious militant organizations. these are the nationalist organisations, all knows it. Legal proceeding will be initiated against this reference soon,” Sharma tweeted.

APP adds: A video showing Indian soldiers forcing four Kashmiri youths to sit before their vehicle as human shield during a cordon and search operation in Samboora village of Pampore, yesterday, went viral on social media in Indian Held Kashmir (IHK).

According to Kashmir Media Service, the video showed the protestors yelling at the soldiers for being cowards to use the youths as human shield. “See the hypocrite Indian forces that have been using our brothers as human shield,” yells one of the protesters, saying that these youths have been dragged out of their houses.

The locals of Samboora told media that a cordon and search operation was in progress when youth came out to protest, after which clashes began between protesters and the Indian troops.

In the video, about nine army personnel are seen standing in front of the vehicle with four youths forced to sit on ground. Superintendent of Police Awantipora Mohammad Zahid said that police were ascertaining the authenticity and genuineness of the video.

doesn't it also make BJP a terrorist ruling party bcoz their ideology is derived from RSS, VHP, Bajrang dal type, anyways it seems Trump didnt like his birthday celebration on filthy squares by lowly sanghis. :rofl:

Last edited:
doesn't it also make BJP a terrorist ruling party bcoz their ideology is derived from RSS, VHP, Bajrang dal type, anyways it seems Trump didnt like his birthday celebration on filthy squares by lowly sanghis. :rofl:
Quite a disappointment from a guy whom those sanghi rats declared ''The only Savior of Humanity'':lol:
hindu-sena-believes-that-trump-is-the-only-savior-of-5367180.png
1225544-trumphindufans-1478681942-571-640x480.jpg

BN-OM002_trump3_G_20160614050350.jpg

Ultra nationalist propaganda crying..

CIA declares VHP, Bajrang Dal as terrorist organisations

Listen

NEW DELHI: The Central Intelligence Agency, in its recent edition of the ‘World Factbook’, has named the Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal as “terrorist organisations”.

The agency, the intelligence wing of the US government, has categorised them under “political pressure groups”, defined as organisations that are involved in politics or that exert political pressure but whose leaders do not stand for legislative election.

The CIA also lists the RSS, Hurriyat Conference and Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind among the political pressure groups in India. The RSS has been defined as a “nationalist organisation”, the Hurriyat Conference as a “separatist group” and the Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind a “religious organisation”.

The CIA annually publishes a World Factbook which feeds intelligence or factual reference material on a country or issue to the US government. This includes information on the history, people, government, economy, energy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues. Data is available for 267 countries. The agency has been publishing this material since 1962, but only made it public in 1975. The Factbook is produced for US policymakers and coordinated throughout the US intelligence community. It is one of the types of intelligence delivered, the other two are ‘The President’s Daily Brief’ and the ‘National Intelligence Estimates’.

Khemchand Sharma, former national convenor of the BJP’s Samvad cell, on Friday rejecte the CIA’s assertions. Calling it “fake news”, he said legal action will be initiated against the agency. “We completely reject CIA reference to VHP and Bajrang dal as religious militant organizations. these are the nationalist organisations, all knows it. Legal proceeding will be initiated against this reference soon,” Sharma tweeted.

APP adds: A video showing Indian soldiers forcing four Kashmiri youths to sit before their vehicle as human shield during a cordon and search operation in Samboora village of Pampore, yesterday, went viral on social media in Indian Held Kashmir (IHK).

According to Kashmir Media Service, the video showed the protestors yelling at the soldiers for being cowards to use the youths as human shield. “See the hypocrite Indian forces that have been using our brothers as human shield,” yells one of the protesters, saying that these youths have been dragged out of their houses.

The locals of Samboora told media that a cordon and search operation was in progress when youth came out to protest, after which clashes began between protesters and the Indian troops.

In the video, about nine army personnel are seen standing in front of the vehicle with four youths forced to sit on ground. Superintendent of Police Awantipora Mohammad Zahid said that police were ascertaining the authenticity and genuineness of the video.

Who is CIA?

We only know and give some respect to UN............. People have to to look UN declared Terrorist list and group.

I didn't get RSS and what they were doing, There was a thread somewhere in this forum last week, Somebody explained what they're doing and why, Now i get it, Apparently it's "What needs to be done".

If you oppose the sinister activities of Missionary than you are militant. However, in case of India, they can bluff. They can not do anything to India. India is too strong to be bullied by this shitty propaganda.

I didn't get RSS and what they were doing, There was a thread somewhere in this forum last week, Somebody explained what they're doing and why, Now i get it, Apparently it's "What needs to be done".

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS)- advocates a Hindu nationalistic agenda under the banner of hindutva, or “Hindu-ness.” The group is structured hierarchically under the guidance of a national leader.

- They support Hindu governance in India.
- RAM Mandir
- Againnst Beef eating
- Support Hindu
- Sometime do violation if they demand anything and protests against GOVT.

But Finally.... They are not terrorist organization unlike others in our west with Gun's, bomb and suicide attacks....

Political - They support BJP in India, so other parties do not like them.

ETC ETC....

Last edited:
if a group terrorises another group through lynching its members for political purposes should it be called a peacenik or social worker organization?

The tide is turning, methinks!

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS)- advocates a Hindu nationalistic agenda under the banner of hindutva, or “Hindu-ness.” The group is structured hierarchically under the guidance of a national leader.

- They support Hindu governance in India.
- RAM Mandir
- Againnst Beef eating
- Support Hindu
- Sometime do violation if they demand anything and protests against GOVT.

But Finally.... They are not terrorist organization unlike others in our west with Gun's, bomb and suicide attacks....

Political - They support BJP in India, so other parties do not like them.

ETC ETC....

I kindly request you to not spread stupidity beyond your own gene pool.

1. RSS promotes and support Hindu/Indian culture. That is what is "hindutva".
2. It promotes selfless service to the Nation and society.

As to your foolish points, all of which are wrong.

1. They do not support Hindu governance in India. I don't even know what "hindu governance" mean.
2. Ram Mandir is supported by ALL Hindus. It was started by the VHP, not the RSS.
3. RSS is against Cow Slaughter, not 'beef eating'. Same as the constitution of India.
4. They support all Indians, irrespective of religion.
5. What does "violation" mean ? They never protest against Govt. as they are not a political party. THe only time they protested was during Emergency when democracy was suspended.

Finally RSS supports any and all political party that share its values, so far its only the BJP.

That is a pretty accurate understanding of the RSS. :tup:

A Hindu terrorist anti Muslim anti minorities group.. involve in killing of thousands of people via state sponsored riots. Involved in every anti minority riot(so called riots, in reality they were all state sponsored massacre of Muslims) since independence of bharat.. involve in killing of MR. Gandhi. Parent party of Ruiling BJP party. Modi the terrorist was it's cheif rioter in Gujrat under whose state govt in 2002 they killed thousands of Muslims in state sponsored Gujrat riots.. EU and US loathed him and banned his entry..

The party is basically deep state of Bharat, they have hold on hyper nationalist media which can even put to shame north Korean official propaganda and now taking root in every state institution.. who ever speak against their stance is traitor and anti national..

Last edited:
A Hindu terrorist anti Muslim anti minorities group.. involve in killing of thousands of people via state sponsored riots. Involved in every anti minority riot(so called riots, in reality they were all state sponsored massacre of Muslims) since independence of bharat.. involve in killing of MR. Gandhi. Parent party of Ruiling BJP party. Modi the terrorist was it's cheif rioter in Gujrat under whose state govt in 2002 they killed thousands of Muslims in state sponsored Gujrat riots.. EU and US loathed him and banned his entry..

The party is basically deep state of Bharat, they have hold on hyper nationalist media which can even put to shame north Korean official propaganda and now taking root in every state institution.. who ever speak against their stance is traitor and anti national..

Thais is not true at all...... it's pakistani propaganda for pakistani people.

Yes, Some incidents happened but it happens in big country like Indian..Even about Minorities, Pakistan status is even worst.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I kindly request you to not spread stupidity beyond your own gene pool.

1. RSS promotes and support Hindu/Indian culture. That is what is "hindutva".
2. It promotes selfless service to the Nation and society.

As to your foolish points, all of which are wrong.

1. They do not support Hindu governance in India. I don't even know what "hindu governance" mean.
2. Ram Mandir is supported by ALL Hindus. It was started by the VHP, not the RSS.
3. RSS is against Cow Slaughter, not 'beef eating'. Same as the constitution of India.
4. They support all Indians, irrespective of religion.
5. What does "violation" mean ? They never protest against Govt. as they are not a political party. THe only time they protested was during Emergency when democracy was suspended.

Finally RSS supports any and all political party that share its values, so far its only the BJP.

That is a pretty accurate understanding of the RSS. :tup:

No... I am Modi supporter but I never support such as RSS, bajrangidal, Vishv Hindu, and some muslims groups.
They can only destroy indian secular culture...

I support... better to have BIG hospital in depute land between HIndu and Muslims instead of RAM mandir.

So that everyone can take benefits................. or something for All people. I am saying even being a Hindu.

India is for all Indians......... I don't agree and never will agree with these stupids people.

CIA can start the work within their own soil by profiling these countless Hindu immigrants in America of Indian origin who are active members of these Hindu terrorist organizations. These people have also penetrated the power corridors in Washington and actively lobby for India. Once profiled, the next step would be either jail or deportation back to India.

These lot are using the same strategy the Zionist used, infact they are under the guidance of the Zionists.

No... I am Modi supporter but I never support such as RSS, bajrangidal, Vishv Hindu, and some muslims groups.
They can only destroy indian secular culture...

I support... better to have BIG hospital in depute land between HIndu and Muslims instead of RAM mandir.

So that everyone can take benefits................. or something for All people. I am saying even being a Hindu.

India is for all Indians......... I don't agree and never will agree with these stupids people.

I don't give a rats @ss who's supporter you are. Claiming to be a Modi supporter does not excuse your profound stupidity and ignorance.

First go demand a BIG hostopial in Mecca , THEN come back and tell us what to build on our sacred ground.

In fact, go build a public urinal in your house so that "Everyone can take Benefit " ..... first practice what your preach.

THEN come and spread your stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom