What's new

American values

Well speaking of "on this day" anniversaries...glad you reminded us!!

8 January 2020

Iranian values

later two days after video evidence catches them red handed (oops those pesky cellphone people)
January 10th, 2020

Last edited:

8 January 2020

Iranian values

later two days after video evidence catches them red handed (oops those pesky cellphone people)
January 10th, 2020

Cheap reply.

The US downed Iran Air 655 also.

What's your point?

The OP is a tragedy.

8 January 2020

Iranian values

January 10th, 2020

American Values

American terrorists shot down a civilian airliner. Their president even gave a medal to the officer for shooting down!! Only in United states of Assholes this can happen.

Cheap reply.

So what is the point of the OP's trolling by re-posting a tweet from a year ago (February 13, 2021)?
Explain that first instead of taking the time fussing over my post.

Mods close this flame baiting thread. All he wants to accomplish is having us go over to the Iranian forum and troll them too starting some childish tit-for-tat game.

Last edited:
So what is the point of the OP's trolling by re-posting a tweet from a year ago (February 13, 2021)?

Mods close this flame baiting thread. All he wants to accomplish is having us go over to the Iranian forum and troll them too starting some childish tit-for-tat game.

What is there to explain?

The post speaks for itself.

As for his motivation to post it, why don't you ask him before you ascribe meaning to his post.

I believe we need to discuss actions of a certain country that likes to kill other nation's civilians. From using nuclear weapons on civilians to bombing sleeping people sheltering from bombs or shooting down civilian airliners over the persian gulf. The list is just too long. We need to discuss why Americans are thirsty for the blood of the world's citizens.

I believe we need to discuss actions of a certain country that likes to kill other nation's civilians. From using nuclear weapons on civilians to bombing sleeping people sheltering from bombs or shooting down civilian airliners over the persian gulf. The list is just too long. We need to discuss why Americans are thirsty for the blood of the world's citizens.
I believe we need to discuss actions of a certain country that likes to kill other nation's civilians - I couldn't agree more. This should also include rabid mobs encouraged by their Governments to scream " death to Israel" and "death to the Great Satan" etc.

I am sure you would agree. As far as I can tell, I am not thirsty for the blood of world's citizens

I believe we need to discuss actions of a certain country that likes to kill other nation's civilians - I couldn't agree more. This should also include rabid mobs encouraged by their Governments to scream " death to Israel" and "death to the Great Satan" etc.

I am sure you would agree. As far as I can tell, I am not thirsty for the blood of world's citizens

Yes I think we do.

Have a read.

Also, all those nice little neocons, the viewers of Fox News and all the people I have come across personally would LOVE to bomb Iran AFTER the job they did in Iraq.

My bad, I forgot.

American exceptionalism.

Yes I think we do.

Have a read.

Also, all those nice little neocons, the viewers of Fox News and all the people I have come across personally would LOVE to bomb Iran AFTER the job they did in Iraq.

My bad, I forgot.

American exceptionalism.
War is hell they say. And I am sure Iran's militias did everything in it's power to reduce casualties. Especially this charming fella - Qasem Soleimani

Might as well add this to your reading list

War is hell they say. And I am sure Iran's militias did everything in it's power to reduce casualties. Especially this charming fella - Qasem Soleimani

Might as well add this to your reading list

That's right war IS hell.

How many wars has the US been involved in in the last 50 years?

And Iran?

And for that matter China?

Who is attacking who here?

Yet it goes against the Western media narrative.

Disgusting dude.

You know it.

As for Soleimani?

What about him?

Should we list all the devious crap the West has done throughout history?

No one in this world has moral high ground to lecture other on how they value a human life more than others in wars or conflicts, specially not Iran. So this thread is just stupid, what happen was wrong and bad, and Allah will do justice to everyone who has ever on purpose killed innocent civilians.

Back
Top Bottom