Cool avatar,big fan of Jason :-)

Jason , who ? :haha:

I just loved the character he played as "Khal Drogo" :smokin:

I guess you like this guy "Jason"

jason-momoa-hd-photo-khal-drogo-1663535617.jpg

but Khal Drogo is someone else :azn:

KhalDrogo.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

I dont even have a phone to do a selfie with but this is just stupid, sorry i don't buy it ...

lol...true....
I have always considered this as a abnormal behavior....now science has proved me right.....:yay::yay:

and this disorder is mainly found in girls....aged between 15-30....
damn....... may god save all those woman....:lol:

selfie.jpg

Then you havent seen self obsessed men.I think men take more selfies than women. :D

Btw to those who luv taking selfies plssss dont post your pics with pouting lips.It looks yuckkkk:bad:

Then you havent seen self obsessed men.I think men take more selfies than women. :D

Btw to those who luv taking selfies plssss dont post your pics with pouting lips.It looks yuckkkk:bad:

no...way....women are way more obsessed with their look ....and they have a habit to upload every status and every moment pic........
they are eating,...sleeping ..dating...in cinema..n road..on taxii..on _______________.....I will leave it here on ur imagination.....:D:D

Worthiness in the deep of our heart...it is what we are striving. As long as we can get worthiness in real life, whether trough making some significant work or any religious action so those obsession can be disappeared. This post is to all PDF obsessed members as well......:D

Compensating our lack of worthiness inside by doing some real thing in a real life is actually a good compensation. Religion can play well too in this part. Always feels more worthy every times I pray...thanks to ALLAH.

no...way....women are way more obsessed with their look ....and they have a habit to upload every status and every moment pic........
they are eating,...sleeping ..dating...in cinema..n road..on taxii..on _______________.....I will leave it here on ur imagination.....:D:D

Thats your imagination going haywire. Hehehe.
Men do that....
Cricket obssession....food...car...bikes...missiles(and I feel like asking them if they are about to use it on our enemy country???)
When they post their selfie they tag atleast 10 of their frens in it.So that they can get that many likes from their frens.:p:

(Aaj bhayankar trolling hogayi pdf pe :P)

Back
Top Bottom