What's new

American plans to destroy Pakistan and disrupt Chinese influence into Middle East.

India simply provides support. The sentiment and desire itself is entirely Afghan's, so I wouldn't say all.

If you were to magically remove India from existence, Afghanistan would still be extremely hostile like today - because their sentiments towards Pakistan are their own.

India and Afghanistan are just natural allies and they have the common enemy. Similar to China and Pakistan.

View attachment 909011

There is nothing new here. I've known about this Pashtunistan issue since 2000's. The Afghan's lacked the money and resources back then. Now India and Iran are providing plenty of $$ and under PTI in Pakistan, we now have a load of people who are made to turn against our army. But I think we've put a stop to it minus some social media stuff that will come under control soon.

@Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @Horus what are the forum administration doing to tackle this mess of anti-Pakistan and anti-Pak Army movement?

That's the best joke I have heard in a long time. Thank you.

Of course you have. Is that why you ran away from Pakistan to UK and feel honored by King's gracious welfare system? OR perhaps you should try to criticize their military too and let me know how they kick you out of the country? Try it, I'm waiting!

They have committed to it. The US has been funding insurgents in Balochistan for almost 2 decades now.

And people like you and others insulting Pakistan and it's Army aren't funded right? Some funding comes to PTI also and gets distributed to people like you and other clowns on here.

Of course you have. Is that why you ran away from Pakistan to UK and feel honored by King's gracious welfare system? OR perhaps you should try to criticize their military too and let me know how they kick you out of the country? Try it, I'm waiting!
What are you even talking about? Also did you did not display 2 American flags not very long ago. All of a sudden you are now displaying 2 Pakistani flags? Lol...

Also you might wanna check if your glasses are broken. Where does it say that I am living in the UK? Thats a Norwegian flag.

There is nothing new here. I've known about this Pashtunistan issue since 2000's. The Afghan's lacked the money and resources back then. Now India and Iran are providing plenty of $$ and under PTI in Pakistan, we now have a load of people who are made to turn against our army. But I think we've put a stop to it minus some social media stuff that will come under control soon.

@Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @Horus what are the forum administration doing to tackle this mess of anti-Pakistan and anti-Pak Army movement?
Our population are all cucks.

I will say it straight up, but most of them have inferiority complexes where they'll throw Pakistan under the bus just to defend the Afghans' wrongs.

The public narrative is weak, they are more willing to fight for others than defend their own country.

Our mindset needs to be more like the Iranians'.

Just Russian scaremongering propoganda
Not scaremongering, you should always be on alert.

Prevention is better than cure. Always have contingency plans in place just for the worst case scenario.

Mir Jafar generals will do the Job for America, the american's won't need to get their hands dirty. GHQ is the Mir Jafar central after all, sh1ting on our republic for 70+ years.

Kala Tafoo will give Pak Azadi from Americans lol.

Screenshot_20221231-104436~2.png

Papu Noora will deliver success against CIA.

Our Army, the only institute that really cares to defend the country is NOT asleep!

Enough with this horsesh1t, won't work any more, The generals are far worse than their b4stard PDM political wing. I'm done supporting traitors, No general is welcomed in Azad Kashmir they betrayed us Kashmiri's for the last time, General and the sovereignty of Pakistan shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Nothing good ever came from the cancer GHQ.. the latter needs to be bulldozed and all traitors tried and hanged.

I have seen a lot members talking about RT prapoganda but they are forgetting about the western prapoganda against Iraq having WMD?
that doesn't makes them credible too?

Biggest enemy of pakistan is pakistanis. Need to stop coping about muh yahudi and amreeki saazish

This news segment is from 2007-08.. 15 years old news and I agree with what he said by why didn't TS inform the date of the news segment..

Back
Top Bottom