What's new

American plans to destroy Pakistan and disrupt Chinese influence into Middle East.

It's just not only pakistan CIA after, IRAN. AFGHNISTAN , CHINA, even INDIA would be dealt with same plans?
Cutting bigger countries into smaller parts or states will give CIA more control over whole region for next 100 years.
For India frist it will be pitched against china for a long conflict then cut off india into smaller states along with pakistan Iran and afghanistan , will bring more bases and economic control in the region

This is RT :lol:, according to them, the Russia captured Ukraine 6 months ago and Zelensky was sent to a jail in Syberia!! On "destroying Pakistan", Pakistan is being destroyed by it's OWN political parties and people. Look at the political hate brewed by IK, divide, destruction of institutions, financial destruction AND many leaders in KPK openly saying " we could go with Afghanistan". What do all these things tell you when these same people are just as corrupt to the bone vs. their opponents? The plan is in works by our own people! If ANYTHING bad happens to Pakistan, it will be through these things I mentioned above, bookmark my post!

Now coming to the gas pipeline and Pakistan's "sovereignty". Pakistan's armed forces are still here. No one's got the balls to challenge our territorial integrity. Secondly, the CPEC has finished Phase I and Phase II is in progress, that's suppose to later link to Afghanistan / Central Russian States AND Russia itself, completing a full loop of China-Pakistan (Gawader being the focal point or trade) - Afghanistan (landlocked) - Russian states (landlocked) Russia - Turkey and Europe!! Anyone reading this can imagine the volume of trade we could get just in shipping / trade through Gawader.

The current situation at the Afghan border is a DIRECT result of current aggressive foreign policy (Modi is a Butcher narrative across the globe) AND execution of Phase II. India and Iran DO NOT want this phase II to complete. In fact, they are planning billion worth investments into Afghanistan's rare earth minerals projects to beat the Chinese and the Russians faster than CPEC phase II completes.

As far as the US / EU are concerned, they rather see a prosperous Pakistan, then a fragmented country filled with elements they fear. So an economically strong Pakistan works for them, it's the 6th most populated country and with a strong middle class, it could become a strong market for the US / EU companies (it already is headed in that direction as we sadly IMPORT everything).
Your armed forces would be useless during a civil war, and America could 100% do what was said in that video clip but it hasn't actually committed to it.

You can fight all the external enemies you want, but a large insurgency or civil war? Close to impossible if it gains traction

This is why this quote is so important. Internal instability is always worse than having a foreign enemy

20221226_100659.jpg

It is pretty much 6 year, old video..

I wanted to share it because it seems more likely again today

Last edited:
Your armed forces would be useless during a civil war, and America could 100% do what was said in that video clip but it hasn't actually committed to it.

You can fight all the external enemies you want, but a large insurgency or civil war? Close to impossible if it gains traction

What do you think is happening on this thread and in the country across with so much divide and hate? How do you think civil wars are started? This forum is an example of beginning of that process. It's always started with one party of some sort making a large section of people in "believing" they were right and they need "freedom" (like haqeeqi azaadi) and "everyone's chor but me". This is the same campaign Hitler used too against the Jews that "there is no other alternative than me, the other alternative would eat you and your country" (one party's leader makes his opponents to come across that way while being super corrupt themselves). There are REAL civil wars like getting freedom from an occupier nation (like was the case in India - Pakistan or the US from the British), but then other kind of "civil wars" are paid for essentially and fueled by some really dumb people who buy into these catchy slogans and can't use logic. We do face the later as a threat.

What do you think is happening on this thread and in the country across with so much divide and hate? How do you think civil wars are started? This forum is an example of beginning of that process. It's always started with one party of some sort making a large section of people in "believing" they were right and they need "freedom" (like haqeeqi azaadi) and "everyone's chor but me". This is the same campaign Hitler used too against the Jews that "there is no other alternative than me, the other alternative would eat you and your country" (one party's leader makes his opponents to come across that way while being super corrupt themselves). There are REAL civil wars like getting freedom from an occupier nation (like was the case in India - Pakistan or the US from the British), but then other kind of "civil wars" are paid for essentially and fueled by some really dumb people who buy into these catchy slogans and can't use logic. We do face the later as a threat.
Well I'm not denying this but I'm pointing out Pakistan is arguably at the most fractured and divided state it's ever been.

Sustaining a civil war would be difficult for the armed forces, if not impossible. Funding alone is a major setback.

Hopefully the military actually has contingency plans in place for worst case scenario civil war. But ultimately this is largely due to the establishment's inability to control the narrative and due to their own failures.

My hunch says Army is fed up of Balochistan and want to get a reason to cut it off anyway.
Only an honourless beghairat would be shameless enough to wilfully chip away at it's own territory.

You have leaders working day and night throughout history & today to expand their borders for several reasons like resources and to offset overpopulation, then you have spineless pathetic beghairats who would hand it over.

Those are what you call weak and pathetic cucks. Can't even call them men at that point, they could have a vagina.

Even the Indians didn't give up Kashmir after facing one of the most brutal insurgencies.

Last edited:
Well I'm not denying this but I'm pointing out Pakistan is arguably at the most fractured and divided state it's ever been.

Sustaining a civil war would be difficult for the armed forces, if not impossible. Funding alone is a major setback.

Hopefully the military actually has contingency plans in place for worst case scenario civil war. But ultimately this is largely due to the establishment's inability to control the narrative and due to their own failures.

So you are PROPOSING a civil war like many other IK's Pashtunistan lovers on this forum and you are saying that all the HATE IK's breeding is essentially to try to cut Pakistan through a civil war so his people who want to go join Afghanistan can succeed? This plan will NEVER be implemented. Our Army, the only institute that really cares to defend the country is NOT asleep!

Last edited:
So you are PROPOSING a civil war like many other IK's Pashtunistan lovers on this forum and you are saying that all the HATE IK's breeding is essentially to try to cut Pakistan through a civil war so his people who want to go join Afghanistan can succeed? Way to go. Your two flags need to be checked by his Majesty, the King, your lord's government agencies as you are interfering into a sovereign nation's affairs and suggesting civil wars here.

@Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @PDF Since when do we allow people on this forum blatantly talking about a civil war in Pakistan and our army to have "plans" to counter it? These people need to be removed from a Pakistani military forum. Or change this forum's name from Pak Defense to Pak Politics or Insult Pak Forums!
Bro are you struggling to comprehend what I've written?

I'm not proposing one - I'm saying it's a valid possibility due to the fractured society currently. Doesn't mean I want it to happen.

And I'm saying that the army should have contingency plans in place for a worst case scenario so they know how to tackle it if need be. Otherwise you'll be left looking like a confused fool if it happens.

And I'm saying that the army should have contingency plans in place for a worst case scenario so they know how to tackle it if need be. Otherwise you'll be left looking like a confused fool if it happens.

Don't you worry about the army. The army has adequate means to defend the country against any threat, whether it initiates internally or externally.

Don't you worry about the army. The army has adequate means to defend the country against any threat, whether it initiates internally or externally.
That's good.

Because right now India is the least of your worries actually, it should be on the back burner.

Biggest risks to national security and territorial integrity are:

-Internal
-Afghanistan (fuels the internal risks by a significantly large margin and aids them quite easily, also claims about 50% of the country)

That's good.

Because right now India is the least of your worries actually, it should be on the back burner.

Biggest risks to national security and territorial integrity are:

-Internal
-Afghanistan (fuels the internal risks by a significantly large margin and aids them quite easily)

I agree with you 100% outside of India's part in your post. India is NOT the least of the worries, the Afghan threat is ALL India behind it. They've increased their activities since we've gone aggressive with our foreign policy, outlining Modi being the butcher of Gujrat. It's now a global theme and that's upset them royally to see us spread the truth in such a basic one line narrative.

Pakistani are destroying it, no need of external element. Sold out...

I agree with you 100% outside of India's part in your post. India is NOT the least of the worries, the Afghan threat is ALL India behind it. They've increased their activities since we've gone aggressive with our foreign policy, outlining Modi being the butcher of Gujrat. It's now a global theme and that's upset them royally to see us spread the truth in such a basic one line narrative.
India simply provides support. The sentiment and desire itself is entirely Afghan's, so I wouldn't say all.

If you were to magically remove India from existence, Afghanistan would still be extremely hostile like today - because their sentiments towards Pakistan are their own.

India and Afghanistan are just natural allies and they have the common enemy. Similar to China and Pakistan.

20221221_134134.jpg

Last edited:
American on forum must be laughing.

dont say about modi, nawaz is huge fan of modi.

No Shortage of greedy f Janrail
No Shortage of greedy f Judges
No Shortages of greedy f PDM
No Shortages of greedy f family of above who want big bank balance

When Pakistan is full of greedy f , it is a absurdity to even involve USA in such debate they may be mere beneficiary, but they are silent partner in crime

Greed exists in our own

Watch Pele Biography movie and role of JANRAIL/Military over Brazil , that time Americans were at war with USSR they fucked over Brazil and it's people

In Brazil Tanks came out to Roads, in Pakistan so far we have only seen the tear gas and kidnappings with approval from bosses overseas in USA

These stories of puppet government have been associated to USA not by coincidence

1- Egypt
2- Iran
3- 1971 East/West Pakistan
4- Afghanistan
5- Iraq
6- Libya
7- Turkey (Attempted JANRAIL take over foiled)

Their involvement in Asian side is well documented as well

Last edited:
America could 100% do what was said in that video clip but it hasn't actually committed to it.
They have committed to it. The US has been funding insurgents in Balochistan for almost 2 decades now.

Back
Top Bottom