What's new

American ChatGPT is a ‘moon landing’ moment for AI, Chinese experts say, as tech firms try to dampen enthusiasm

How is any of this 'head to head' with China? The americans landed a moon mission before, proved they are landing again and China is put propoganda pieces to counter it. US actuall proved it can do fusion while China just made press releases while being nowhere close to that technology.

There is no china anywhere here.

You are making a false comparison by bragging a 60 years ago technology & achievement when we are talking about current competition. Note: many is doubting whether Neil Armstrong has really landed on moon.

That China lag US by far is true 60 years ago, but now She is head to head with US.

Artemis is doing what Chang-e has done.

If US moon landing technology is ahead by far, then why hasn't she just sent group of people to moon instead of just sent the artemis?

Absolutely.

You are making a false comparison by bragging a 60 years ago technology & achievement when we are talking about current competition. Note: many is doubting whether Neil Armstrong has really landed on moon.

That China lag US by far is true 60 years ago, but now She is head to head with US.

Artemis is doing what Chang-e has done.

If US moon landing technology is ahead by far, then why hasn't she just sent group of people to moon instead of just sent the artemis?

China doesn't have a rocket to reach the moon even based on 60 year technology. And don't be fooled, their space stations are derviced from the Soyuz/Mir Era tech. You can fool the world only so much.

US AI continues to lead the way!!!

China is not loosing yet in generative AI. In fact the competition between US and China is just beginning.

China is also not loosing in AI, Quantum, Fusion energy, and Supercomputer; even ahead in 5G, 6G, display technology and catching up fast in space technology

Absolutely.

China doesn't have a rocket to reach the moon even based on 60 year technology. And don't be fooled, their space stations are derviced from the Soyuz/Mir Era tech. You can fool the world only so much.

Have you ever heard Chang-e?
300px-ChangE-4%2C_Yutu-2_%28cropped%29.png

Then how did Chang-e land on moon if China didn't have a rocket to reach the moon? :laugh: care to explain?

That China's space station is derived from Soyuz is just a speculation; and even if it is true it doesn't ruin the fact that Tiangong is more advanced than ISS.

Last edited:
you do know the difference between intelligence and knowledge?
If you don't know you can ask ChatGPT..and then discover why ChatGPT is brighter than you. :lol:

maybe you also think France won the WC 2022. No wonder why we find it easy to take your jobs.

you do know the difference between intelligence and knowledge?
If you don't know you can ask ChatGPT..and then discover why ChatGPT is brighter than you. :lol:
3.jpg

maybe you also think France won the WC 2022. No wonder why we find it easy to take your jobs.
1.jpg

Dude, again, knowledge and intelligence are two different things.

You can use AI to predict a result of a match, but unless you updated it with real time operation, it cannot tell you who won if its database is not updated.

I don't need to know the outcome of a sporting event to be considered smart.
And you're not smart enough to realize that lack of knowledge about an event doesn't make someone unintelligent.

the quality of posters we see here on PDF these days is abysmal.
Maybe they are just ChatGPT bot?? lol

I mean, it's not like the lot of them process the skill of "Critical Thinking" much like what ChatGPT said in the post I made to you.

Maybe they are just ChatGPT bot?? lol

I mean, it's not like the lot of them process the skill of "Critical Thinking" much like what ChatGPT said in the post I made to you.
could very well be the case, now I feel stupid for engaging a faulty bot.:undecided:

I don't need to know the outcome of a sporting event to be considered smart.
And you're not smart enough to realize that lack of knowledge about an event doesn't make someone unintelligent.

That you are not anyway.

Back
Top Bottom