America pays trolls to downgrade RT Youtube Videos

senheiser

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
two comments in RT videos
Dragon's Sky
vor 17 Stunden (bearbeitet)
From this day on you will find under absolutley every RT video about 25 Dislikes since those RT paidtrolls and bots are upvoting all their hatred and lies filled comments of each other.

Lurtz
vor 10 Stunden
the instant a rt video comes it get hundreds of dislikes that just not realistic, paid trolls are paid

see here
cleardot.gif

All comments on Ukrainian FM chants 'Putin - f**ker' at vandalized Russian embassy - YouTube

If you noticed in recent days RT Videos get a lot of trolls in there, same people ussually and get more downgraded than they were before.

Funny how the mainstream media accusses Russia of paying trolls to comment and troll but America which is vastly more richer than Russia doesnt do that? yup?

Gdpercapita.PNG

Why would the US government pay people to downvote RT when they could just write some software to do it automatically?

And Russia probably pays people to down vote US videos, this forum seems to have some government employed trolls.

Care to elaborate?

Or do you just dont like any non American perspective?

Have you seen their reports, even Al Jazeera has a better ethics of news reporting than RT. PressTV and RT falls in the same line.

Yes I have, I actually like to see the Russian point of view on different matters.

Another issue is, there is no significant alternative to RT to get the Russian perspective on any issue. Pravda and Moscow Times has much better quality, but i don't see much takers for them as RT.

All the propagandist namely Senheiser, Fukuoka will be found quoting RT, not Moscow Times or Pravda. Because they serves real news, not mixed with their version of propaganda.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom