What's new

Amendment in the Pakistan Air Force Act, 1953 approved to empower the PAF administration

What's new - the main man behind pec after Dr. Munir considers PAF the most corrupt of all services, and they are.
Poor Navy is just under known disripute because of mansour ul haq

There are much much more heinous stories of corruption and nepotism.
There are many stories of untold heroes who stood against corruption internally, losing their careers and declared pariahs just because they stood for what is right.

Klasra revealed nothing

Good move but i doubt the intentions ... i really dont think that it is againt corruption but it will be used to negotiate on corruption of cocilian gov ... anyways lets see ...

I hope we can call thief a thief nothwistanding his status and institution ...

Inappropriate debate being rasied by political circle , only for political gain. Such matters fall under Military Jurisdiction anyways

They have their own system to handle such debates (normally)

General objections to contracts is 2-3 years if anyone has any doubts not 17 years later

Politicization of issue for political gains nothing more

Only institutes that should be in such investigative role should be the PAF/Military/Navy internal bureu for corruption identification (if it exists)

Last edited:
What's new - the main man behind pec after Dr. Munir considers PAF the most corrupt of all services, and they are.

There are many stories of untold heroes who stood against corruption internally, losing their careers and declared pariahs just because they stood for what is right.

Klasra revealed nothing

Good move but i doubt the intentions ... i really dont think that it is againt corruption but it will be used to negotiate on corruption of civilian gov ... anyways lets see ...

I hope we can call thief a thief nothwistanding his status and institution ...

Last edited:
Inappropriate debate being rasied by political circle , only for political gain. Such matters fall under Military Jurisdiction anyways

They have their own system to handle such debates (normally)

General objections to contracts is 2-3 years if anyone has any doubts not 17 years later

Politicization of issue for political gains nothing more

Only institutes that should be in such investigative role should be the PAF/Military/Navy internal bureu for corruption identification (if it exists)
so how do u think the 3 institutes investigated the long list of corrupt deals in the past did they sent any General to JAIL for LIFE no didn't and they will never send any of the UNIFORM PERSON to jail .Army can run around pointing fingers and trying to micro manage country by Tweeting or USING TALIBAN KHAN .

• Military have their own courts for a reason
  • I think there is a term for it called court marshal

So I am not sure what new is being recommended here other then dig up dirt just for political bargaining

I personally do not understand this video

Even if there was anything to talk about it is Military's own internal matter

Respectfully SIR if most of us call our civilian JUSTICE SYSTEM rubbish the same can be said for Military justice system as well they just like to prosecute low level person when it comes to HIGH LEVEL GENERAL a slap on the hand and go home WITH a GREEN CARD to USA

people blaming here the PAF for corruption but they cant digest a basic reality that many of the purchases done during the musharraf era bypassed the air board recommendations under the instructions of mushi the great army general. acm kaleem sadat also talked about it few years back but he was silenced as army generals are also saints and untouchables like nawaz and zardari. sometimes i agree to what asma jahangir says. generals and politicians are equally responsible for the current pathetic state of this country.

Time for 3 armed forces to clean up there act instead of trying to be a SAINT and do what they are supposed to be hired for NO MORE HOUSING SOCIETIES NO MORE FARM HOUSES NO MORE RUNNING OF PRIVATE BUSINESS and the list goes on
you are right but then the govt should take good care of the retired officers and jawans who gave their youth to this country.

Bi or diverting tactics by panama sharif. Nothing to be gained.

na-approves-pak-air-force-bill-unanimously-1623d03cfbbf67c5242d211dd0ba53a7.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The National Assembly standing committee of defence on Thursday approved the Pakistan Air Force Amendment Bill 2016 unanimously to empower the air force administration. Under this bill, corrupt employees can be tried under the PAF act.

The defense committee met at PAF headquarters under the chair of Sheikh Rohail Asghar. Committee members met with air chief marshal Sohail Aman as well while committee members also visited the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, Kamra by helicopter and held a meeting with the Chairman and other officers of the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.

The Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Chairman comprehensively briefed the committee over the activities/achievements and future challenges in detail. He apprised the Committee that the Super Mushaq Air Craft was being manufactured 100% in Pakistan.

He further informed that an agreement has been made with Nigeria and Qatar for providing the Super Mushaq Air Craft to those countries and they are hopeful that in the near future, Pakistan would get contracts from other countries as well. The Committee appreciated the Chairman of Pakistan Aeronautical Complex on having those capabilities and assured its full support to him.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/30-Dec-16/na-approves-pak-air-force-bill-unanimously

I don't remember any deal except 18 new F16s and Saab past 17 yrs for PAF .
probably the chinese awacs were forced on PAF by "honest" military ruler of that time.

Klasra revealed nothing
Procurement market requires corruption. No honest man can work their.

It's like being upset that there is sexual intercourse in the honeymoon suite!

I thought they gave Airforce Autonomous access to buy what they want with out Senate delays and wranglings
Don't worry bro whatever PAF want to buy they can even without the approval of
Senate or whatever it's Pakistani senate not the Americans hope you will agree
With me only thing to buy is will & finances :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom