What's new

AMCA configuration in final stages

I like to share facts with you guys as many Indians here are factually challenged. When you say 1+1=3, I have to correct you. When you see a cat fell into a ditch, you need to rescue it. Its just human nature that I help people in need.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just one thing why Indians owe this welfare act ???
Never seen you on anything on any other country. Guess why ;)

Ignore it mate, you know he is one of those identity challenged one, we got a lot those on this forum.

How about no one bragged as irresponsibly as the majority of Indians in here.

besides hong wu and sinochallenger. I do not see any other nationals. But most Indians here are Indian versions of Hongwu and Sinochallenger. Now, do you see the picture?

That's not your concern. I will show you. The question is what will you do ??? I can show you more than those two resident trolls. And if you aren't only concerned about your country - China I will show you other nationals too.
It's funny you point out Chinese when I said other nationals. Some connection dude :rofl:

That's not your concern. I will show you. The question is what will you do ??? I can show you more than those two resident trolls. And if you aren't only concerned about your country - China I will show you other nationals too.
It's funny you point out Chinese when I said other nationals. Some connection dude :rofl:

He is proudly pointing out his co-workers gotta give them some credit.

Just because I say the truth about India. You assume that I'm from China. As I stated, I'm from Taiwan originally but live in the US. And you two clowns are even worse than HongWu in bragging. At least HongWu is just aggressive. You guys would not accept the fact that none mainland Chinese would tell the truth about India.

Just because I say the truth about India. You assume that I'm from China. As I stated, I'm from Taiwan originally but live in the US. And you two clowns are even worse than HongWu in bragging. At least HongWu is just aggressive. You guys would not accept the fact that none mainland Chinese would tell the truth about India.

Pooh hurt :woot:
Calm down kitty ;)
What about the question ??? Or you just giving up your stance of helping people comredoooo ???
BTW when you mean truth is it the truth the world knows or some Chinese version of value addition ???

Pooh hurt :woot:
Calm down kitty ;)
What about the question ??? Or you just giving up your stance of helping people comredoooo ???
BTW when you mean truth is it the truth the world knows or some Chinese version of value addition ???

Even with your personal attacks and trolling, Kavari is still a failed project.

What personal attacks retrad ??? Asked a simple question. You brag to answer and fail. And now blaming me for that ???? So lame comredoooo :rofl:

Where the fu@k I said anything about Kaveri ??? Thank you for your nonessential assessment we all know Kaveri failed to power LCA. So your point ??? Or just want to avoid your earlier stance to hep people. :rofl: :rofl:

Hey what happen faithful ??? You cring or what girl ??? Reply soon I got to go to work too. Nobody is going to pay me 50 cents here

Who asked to comment on indian projects ,like you cannot comment on WS-10/WS13 engine , JFT since you are not Chinese , why u commenting on Indian products , you are not indian to.

But you shy away to accept that Chinese WS10 and WS-13 engine failed like JFT . you can't answer that why you always , ask Chinese iam not china , but you are also not INdian so why commenting on Indian product.

You like to say 1+1=3 , but when some ask you to prove , you say iam not good in maths.

A) IS WS-10 and WS13 a failed Engine form CHina? Answer is YES or NO ( because both engines cant fly planes.

If you think Chinese WS-13 and WS-10 engines failed, why did Chinese came with WS-13A and WS-10A and WS10B?

B) JFT is rejected by PLA citing inferior - is that Failed to ??????? why didn't Chinese didnt taken in its airforce??

Why not other then PAK taken that plane?? === Failed.

Since you are not Chinese & Indian , but you keep commenting on India's product and choose hide on Chinese products.

If you agree on both facts that WS-10/WS-13/JFT is failed , then we know Kavari is failed also.

@faithfulguy: look like you ran away. incase you changed your mind and come back quote me. I will be back for ramming as you demand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom