What's new

Altaf putting out fire on statement by MQM representative who said we support drones anywhere in Pak

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

On Nov 24, Hussain had said that if the government and armed forces of Pakistan fail to stop terrorism, citizens would be justified in declaring ‘jihad’ in order to defend themselves.

SOURCE:

DAWN NEWS

Altaf says it’s time to demand shooting down of drones - DAWN.COM

Last edited:
haha... good he is a funny terrorist !

Lolz @ Funny Terrorist...:rofl:

Beghairatoon ka tola hy ye, dollar pe palne wale paaltu kutte hain ye sab.

This Situation has Exposed Many Hypocrites like Maulana Diesel(no one had doubts about him any way) funny Terrorist ,Congressi pilla secular dalla(asfandiyar),Begairat league(N) and Hijra lead Party(ppp) that Who is on American Payroll and who is not...Who Cares about country soverignity and who don't...

Last edited:
Extremely funny! I saw MQM MNAs' defending drones and CIA as if they were CIA representatives not Pakistan. I felt like punching them, but it was only my computer screen!

Anyway. This is a political circus. With the biggest show piece being the 'lion' of PML-N. MQM has a rich tradition by the way of breathing fire and then going ice cold.

Obviously thats to be expected from them if they can drone somebody else's son or daughter they can do the same with their own as well. Give them a few more dollars and they can even sell their women. We have lived without US aid it doesn't reach the public anyway it stays in their bank accounts and we can surely live without it if they cut all the aid from now on. The only ones who raise hue and cry over it are the ones benefitting from it.

Back
Top Bottom