What's new

Altaf Hussain writes letter to UN sec gen Ban Ki-Moon To Play Role For Stopping Gaza killings

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Altaf Hussain urges Ban Ki-moon to play his role for stopping killings of Palestinian people

Writes an SOS letter to the UN Secretary General for stopping Israeli atrocities in Gaza

The Founder and Leader of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Mr Altaf Hussain has written an SOS letter to the UN Secretary General Mr Ban Ki-moon in which he has appealed to him to play his role in stopping the large-scale killings of Palestinian people including women and innocent children. In his letter, Mr Hussain said that Israel should be asked to immediately stop aerial strikes and bombardment of Gaza so that relief activities could be undertaken to bring help to the injured and the displaced people.
Mr Hussain urged on all Islamic and other countries who profess to champion human rights to strongly raise their voice against the Israeli aggression. He said that Israeli authorities should be asked to resolve issues through dialogues instead of resorting to bombardment and use of brute force resulting in the death of innocent Palestinian people.
Mr Hussain expressed deep sorrow on the killings of Palestinian people in aerial bombing by Israeli forces and sympathized with the bereaved families who lost their loved-ones. He prayed Almighty Allah to solve all the problems of the people of Palestine and fulfil their legitimate aspirations.

Oh no. yet another thread on Gaza.

mushrooms hain bhai mushrooms. Growing everyone.

So Altaf bhai jumps up and down like 5 year old kid when Pakistani army kills militants.

Same Altaf bhai cries and cries and cries when Israeli army kills militants.

I hope he is not suffering from a brain disease like forgetfulness.

Oh no. yet another thread on Gaza.

mushrooms hain bhai mushrooms. Growing everyone.

So Altaf bhai jumps up and down like 5 year old kid when Pakistani army kills militants.

Same Altaf bhai cries and cries and cries when Israeli army kills militants.

I hope he is not suffering from a brain disease like forgetfulness.

Good

I think he's sick of Pakistani politicians, mullahs and the people lying to each other and themselves plus doing nothing but dramas.

He just criticizes to Muslims at all ... I never heard positive from him .............

I think he's sick of Pakistani politicians, mullahs and the people lying to each other and themselves plus doing nothing but dramas.

he is just sick of one thing, STD, which MQM has given after he was publicly dishonoured

thats a deep philosophy, is your love with @FaujHistorian made you so philosophical?

I'm not going to defend his every statement but I know why he feels that way.

He said Same "Altaf bhai cries and cries and cries when Israeli army kills militants."
This shows his sick mentality ..........

his name name is uk is curry faggot. I did not make it up just sharing it so pls dont blame me.

yeh bachon waale parchon ki dukaan se kharede hue sun glases pehenna band kero, cartoon lag rahe ho bhai :lol:

And chiu mew ne letter usi gutter mein phenk diya, jahan se Altaf haya tha :lol:

Back
Top Bottom