What's new

Altaf Hussain writes letter to UN sec gen Ban Ki-Moon To Play Role For Stopping Gaza killings

Now from phone calls he is writing a letter everywhere

Good progress he is making

But anyways, we must cherish the good steps taken by him. I am glad to hear that

im sticking 2 topic, this is pakistani politics section not arab section okay

Then why did you posted this thread in Pakistani Siasat ... If it is for solidarity with Gaza from MQM then you must to stick ... You are trolling in your own thread .............

Then why did you posted this thread in Pakistani Siasat ... If it is for solidarity with Gaza from MQM then you must to stick ... You are trolling in your own thread .............

the title is altaf's letter not ghaza sympathy thread dear, the key word is 'altaf' and 'letter'

the title is altaf's letter not ghaza sympathy thread dear, the key word is 'altaf' and 'letter'

And check my posts ... My posting are relating with MQM rally for solidarity with Palestinians ... But you dragged to Karachi in it .....

And check my posts ... My posting are relating with MQM rally for solidarity with Palestinians ... But you dragged to Karachi in it .....

there is no 'MQM' word in the title, its altaf's letter thats it

and why are you getting offended when im speaking the truth, MQM is related to karachi and protest is in karachi, so why it bites you when im talking about reality dear?

are you arabic? why are you getting so afantic with arab brotherhood, when people get killed in kashmir, do arabs ever bother?

there is no 'MQM' word in the title, its altaf's letter thats it

and why are you getting offended when im speaking the truth, MQM is related to karachi and protest is in karachi, so why it bites you when im talking about reality dear?

are you arabic? why are you getting so afantic with arab brotherhood, when people get killed in kashmir, do arabs ever bother?

Don't be bigot bro ... Rally is staged on instructions on Altaf Hussain ... So you should spare this thread for solidarity with Palestinians ... I am not Arab but Muslim first ... Is Altaf Arab.......??? Then why did he write a letter to SG of UN protesting against persecution of Palestinians....??????

Finally you are not a thekedar of Karachi ... I live in Karachi and I love alot my city ... People like you are responsible for bad image of Karachi & MQM ...............

Don't be bigot bro ... Rally is staged on instructions on Altaf Hussain ... So you should spare this thread for solidarity with Palestinians ... I am not Arab but Muslim first ... Is Altaf Arab.......??? Then why did he write a letter to SG of UN protesting against persecution of Palestinians....??????

Finally you are not a thekedar of Karachi ... I live in Karachi and I love alot my city ... People like you are responsible for bad image of Karachi & MQM ...............

i think you have lost your mental state, please take a rest, its sleep time there

When & Where :o: I did personal attack upon you...???????

Protest against #GAZA genocide at Teen Talwar Karachi ...........

10537175_760432880645853_2583737243600665362_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom