What's new

Altaf Hussain says non-Muslims should not be referred to as ‘minorities’

Lmao you gotta improve your sixth sense for girl spotting bro. I know what you mean about the aunties and burqa party lol. Roz roz jaatey raho and maybe you might spot some proper eye candy but there are so many malls nearby like park towers, forum and dolmen. Enough fit larkiyan there.

Astaghfirullah....Elmo ne paaar liyaaa na tou she'd gouge out the 'eye candies' with a rusty scalpel ! :D

Achaa khair, take care..I'm off ! Yahaan 2:00 a.m ho rahaa hai aur mein nei subhaaa office bhi jaaanaaa hai.

Another thread successfully derailed by armstrong. :)

bow-and-flourish.jpg

This british clown dont even remember why there is a White column in our flag..... God save the Queen should Altaf sing only

i dont support mqm or anything but i agree with him on this one
You've been snowed. The man made no new commitments and furthermore claimed that "the party has always spread the message of respecting all religions -" that is, that the MQM is perfect and no changes are necessary. Thus, if you switch your vote to MQM there is absolutely no commitment that the MQM will do anything to improve the terrible situation of intolerance minorities experience today.

Pakistani officials are excellent at stating principles and very poor at abiding by them. You've got to keep on top of these guys if you actually want to see substance and not be placated, as in this instance, with soothing but substance-free words.

Altaf should push British investers to invest in Pakistan & also try to negotiate them to increase the imports from Pakistan. Also he should seek scholarships in British Universities for those Pakistanis who can't afford good education but want to study.

when you say 'hindustani' what exactly do you mean?

This is like an Ethnic-Mexican born in America to Mexican-migrant parents--what would people call him? Mostly, they would call him "that Mexican Guy". In fact, if he were asked about himself, he would also (in most cases) say "I am Mexican".

So "hindustani" may be being used here in that Context.

In any case, I have serious doubts about this Altaf fellow. Where are his loyalties? To the land of his ancestors (India) or to the land of his birth (Pakistan)? In my view, the man is the worst form of ghaddar in our country--

THE SLOGAN OF TWO-NATION THEORY WAS RAISED TO DECEIVE THE ONE HUNDRED MILLION MUSLIMS OF THE SUBCONTINENT - ALTAF HUSSAIN

The Two Nation Theory could not provide honour, dignity and freedom to the Muslims of subcontinent

Two-nation theory

Altaf Hussain Qadyani Nawaz leader by ilyas ahmad sakhakot - YouTube

MQM and Altaf Husain

Since when did Pakistanis referred to Non-Muslims citizen of Pakistan as ''Minority''? Look whats happening in Burma,Have you ever seen any such thing happening in Pak? This guy is nothing but an attention seeker.

I say he needs to SHUT UP, because whatever he says is full of venom, propaganda & big problems.

I like how some people's @sses are on fire in this thread. One of the few political leaders who actually cares about Pakistanis regardless of religion.

Honestly speaking he is the only politician in Pakistan who is involved in mass murder of almost all ethinicities in Karachi including urdu speaking. The truth is that he destroyed Karachi when Karachi was progressing at a very fast paced. He succeeded in fooling a very large population of Karachi for personal benefit. Ask yourself a question, how does he support himself with such lifestyle in UK, one if the most expensive places to live?

Altaf hussain's real name is Alok Singh, he is a raw agent.

And there is no doubt...in it............his one Agent Already caught (Ajmal Pharai)....who accepted on media that he was trained in India and was doing target killing in Karachi for MQM.........Altaf Hussian already said while he was visiting India...that making of Pakistan was blunder in History...........and he is the person who burnt Pakistani flag in his college life.......no patriot person can burn his country's flag.............what more proofs you need..:blah:

You've been snowed. The man made no new commitments and furthermore claimed that "the party has always spread the message of respecting all religions -" that is, that the MQM is perfect and no changes are necessary. Thus, if you switch your vote to MQM there is absolutely no commitment that the MQM will do anything to improve the terrible situation of intolerance minorities experience today.

Pakistani officials are excellent at stating principles and very poor at abiding by them. You've got to keep on top of these guys if you actually want to see substance and not be placated, as in this instance, with soothing but substance-free words.

one of the rare cases where i agree with you. MQM didn't say WE WILL PROTECT anyone. they just said a politically correct statement for the time.

Back
Top Bottom