What's new

Allama Iqbal Airport tops in services

building has nice elevation , best looking airport in Pakistan .. excellent thing lahore has done is moved the airport far from the city , it sure reduces noise polution as well

Lahore Airport is sure beautiful, its got the thing :)

Watch these two videos:

Now:

lhe_eur_uk_-cheap-flights-from-lahore-airport-map-prices.gif

Allama+Iqbal+International+Airport%252C+Lahore+by+pakistani+tourisam+%252811%2529.jpg

1407918-Lahore_Airport-Lahore.jpg

1407918-Lahore_Airport-Lahore.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful like hell

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

dis 1st tym i hrd???!!??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh:

i hope hell is beautiful so tht i can choose between heaven and hell :laugh:

^^ Ignoring jealous people!

Pakistan has one of the top airports in World!!!

building has nice elevation , best looking airport in Pakistan .. excellent thing lahore has done is moved the airport far from the city , it sure reduces noise polution as well

in fact the idiots made the airport near the indian border, some 3-5 km away on Barki road is second defence line.... :woot: and moreover, all the flights pass over Lahore...:lol: quite genius ganjaz and their advisers while building the airport !!

had the airport been between lahore and gujranwala...it would have been a thousand times better suited to people and secure...

in fact the idiots made the airport near the indian border, some 3-5 km away on Barki road is second defence line.... :woot: and moreover, all the flights pass over Lahore...:lol: quite genius ganjaz and their advisers while building the airport !!

had the airport been between lahore and gujranwala...it would have been a thousand times better suited to people and secure...

I think they considered the idea of contstructing a new airport near Sheikhupura interchange of the motorway. But because of shortage of funds they used the runway of the old airport and just built the terminal building on the other side of the runway. Also with modern weapons, the whole Lahore is in the range of even gun shelling. So proximity to border doesnt make a difference.

^^ Ignoring jealous people!

Pakistan has one of the top airports in World!!!

i was commenting solely on your english, there is nothing like beautiful as hell man, get your english right :laugh:

i was in Lahore airport 2 years ago .. 4 am time & the airport was empty as Heaven :chilli:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom