What's new

Aljazeera:China confirms spread of coronavirus, surge in new infections

FYI, below info from WHO,

SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) – virus identified in 2003. SARS-CoV is thought to be an animal virus from an as-yet-uncertain animal reservoir, perhaps bats, that spread to other animals (civet cats) and first infected humans in the Guangdong province of southern China in 2002.
Also,

Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) is a viral respiratory disease caused by a novel coronavirus (Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus, or MERS‐CoV) that was first identified in Saudi Arabia in 2012.

Although most of human cases of MERS-CoV infections have been attributed to human-to-human infections in health care settings, current scientific evidence suggests that dromedary camels are a major reservoir host for MERS-CoV and an animal source of MERS infection in humans.
The new virus is of the same family of coronavirus, and likely also has a animal host.

I hope its controlled quickly, if its not already .. Keep safe and help others , God Speed to Chinese Authorities .

I won't celebrate this terrible news like the punk @beijingwalker did the Helicopter crash incident in Minnesota a month ago.

Karma is a b!tch you bozo @beijingwalker

I have been here for more than 10 years. Most Chinese don't care to post bad news about the US or the West.

In the meantime, currently there is an army (don't know how much they are paid per post, or just their hobby) of Westerners (American, Australian) on this forum, who spend all days searching any bad news about China and post with bias attitude.

I see (and am happy) that Westerners now behave (with sour grape taste) exactly like Indian 10 years ago about anything China and Chinese, and sincerely hope that you will start to post a series of bad news, systematically, about anything Vietnam in near future, whether pollution, child labor, slave wage, poor quality, transportation etc.

Last edited:
I have been here for more than 10 years. Most Chinese don't care to post bad news about the US or the West.

In the meantime, currently there is an army (don't know how much they are paid per post, or just their hobby) of Westerners (American, Australian) on this forum, who spend all days searching any bad news about China and post with bias attitude.

I see (and am happy) that Westerners now behave (with sour grape taste) exactly like Indian 10 years ago about anything China and Chinese, and sincerely hope that you will start to post a series of bad news, systematically, about anything Vietnam in near future, whether pollution, child labor, slave wage, poor quality, transportation etc.
I believe this happen when China bypass USA's economy via PPP.

Lets hope Chinese authorities control it. The first ones to be affected after China would its neighbours. Such issues should be of a global concern. Lets not point fingers at anyone

Lets hope Chinese authorities control it. The first ones to be affected after China would its neighbours. Such issues should be of a global concern. Lets not point fingers at anyone

They wont show the same neutral stance...if the origin was in say in some city in india instead of wuhan....but then i too agree...the water have gone way above our heads...time of finger pointing is over.

Back
Top Bottom