What's new

AlJaz reports on Syrians in Israeli hospitals.

I don't see anything '' Pity '' in here; both of you guys take it too far. The Israelis are human beings like everybody, but their Gov't does inhumane acts.

That's my two cents.

I wouldn't say inhumane. That somehow suggests that the whole Israeli government made up of a coalition aren't human?

Nonsense. When you have neighbours that are sworn to wiping you out, it's not possible to reply with poems.

I'm sure you know this, when your government published a list of names and in wild west style, wanted them "dead or alive". You went about hunting terrorists ruthlessly.

447a74c5-5536-4d86-a5bb-7397ee77a49b_178256018.jpg

0162a7c3-312f-4012-b8f6-bb3c13b6b6da_178255705.jpg

db5f4355-8443-4481-8bd3-cbb5268c6054_178255717.jpg

0b07d128-9f92-4fe6-b56e-46fb38f26576_178255727.jpg

05417879-888b-4ba4-9a16-23535f362939_178255733.jpg

50b8f82e-7799-4613-a159-54a4272642ee_178256020.jpg

The far-right controls everything in the'' Political Kitchen '' of Israel. No, I never suggested that the moderates politicans are, but they are being overshadowed by the ultra far right.
I wouldn't say inhumane. That somehow suggests that the whole Israeli government made up of a coalition aren't human?

Nonsense. When you have neighbours that are sworn to wiping you out, it's not possible to reply with poems.

I'm sure you know this, when your government published a list of names and in wild west style, wanted them "dead or alive". You went about hunting terrorists ruthlessly.

Relax, no one is going to wipe you out, all what you have to do is to bring more leftards into your Gov't and things will be good.

The far-right controls everything in the'' Political Kitchen '' of Israel. No, I never suggested that the moderates politicans are, but they are being overshadowed by the ultra far right.

Relax, no one is going to wipe you out, all what you have to do is to bring more leftards into your Gov't and things will be good.

"Relax". This after constant wars and terrorist attacks :lol:

Israeli politics was more left until all the terrorist attacks.

Anyway, after the last election the vote was split 50/50 with left/right.

For years the Arabs accused us of being heavy handed and aggressive. Now look how the Arabs and even the Turks have behaved when facing protests and attacks.

14 Pals and 1 Israeli have been killed this year so far. Egypt killed about a 1000 Arabs in an afternoon.

"Relax". This after constant wars and terrorist attacks

No regional war will break out; you can handle Hezbollah decisively, as for Hamas, they lost the elections and I'm counting on the younger generations - who already are took an active role in peaceful civilized protests -

Not true. Most who run the Gov't over the years were ultra right(ists) ..

For years the Arabs accused us of being heavy handed and aggressive. Now look how the Arabs and even the Turks have behaved when facing protests and attacks.

I never accused you or any other Israeli, the only issue I have is the Gov't - I'm also anti-Hamas, the PA, and Hezbollah to the core, how fair is that? I'm sure it is lovely as well.

14 Pals and 1 Israeli have been killed this year so far. Egypt killed about a 1000 Arabs in an afternoon

1k in a single afternoon? No, Egypt is facing terror though and people should endorse their efforts.

"Relax". This after constant wars and terrorist attacks :lol:

Anyway, after the last election the vote was split 50/50 with left/right.

14 Pals and 1 Israeli have been killed this year so far. Egypt killed about a 1000 Arabs in an afternoon.

Israhell is like the firesoldier-pyromaniac, Al Qaeda are like dogs killing arabs everywhere with beheadings & car bomb attacks

(Google)-Syria: FSA Commander: We Will Not Fight Israel
-FSA Commanders on Syria's Future Relations: Iran is Eternal Enemy, Israel Not So Much!

Now they treat some people as if they were nice in front of cameras of course

What's new for the Al JEWZEERA channel? AL JEWZEERA was created by 2 franco-israhellis brothers: David & Jean Friedman

The new leader of Qatar is a son of the former fat cheick with a JEW woman. So he is legally JEW

The bigges JEW USA base outside is in Al Udeid, Qatar

Did the Israeli Gov't create Al-Qaida?
Israhell is like the firesoldier-pyromaniac, Al Qaeda are like dogs killing arabs everywhere with beheadings & car bomb attacks

(Google)-Syria: FSA Commander: We Will Not Fight Israel
-FSA Commanders on Syria's Future Relations: Iran is Eternal Enemy, Israel Not So Much!

Now they treat some people as if they were nice in front of cameras of course

What's new for the Al JEWZEERA channel? AL JEWZEERA was created by 2 franco-israhellis brothers: David & Jean Friedman

The new leader of Qatar is a son of the former fat cheick with a JEW woman. So he is legally JEW

The bigges JEW USA base outside is in Al Udeid, Qatar

I never accused you or any other Israeli, the only issue I have is the Gov't - I'm also anti-Hamas, the PA, and Hezbollah to the core, how fair is that? I'm sure it is lovely as well.

It clearly shows you're a MOSSAD multi troll

How could an arab muslim support the people who do this to his own brothers?

Naplouse-Check-Point-2.jpg

1369262741_1.jpg

120716-israeli-occupation.jpg

534104_184079375073399_287612385_n.jpg

1185607_232918803522789_1511971528_n.jpg

ar-1359084_0.jpg

image9.jpeg

img_6.jpg

odme.jpg

430136_523480294377663_1806413320_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom