What's new

Ali Chisti took money from Altaf Hussain fooled him that he can make matter better b/w the two

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Journalist Ali Kamran Chisti took money from Altaf Hussain fooled him that he can make matter better between Army and MQM

Video Clip from program Tonight with Jasmeen-28th April 2016 explaining the whole CON and reveling that person namely Ali Karman Chisti

Complete Program

Tonight with Jasmeen (Paise Lene Aur Dene Wala Kaun Tha?) – 28th April 2016

watch the intro at the beginning of this program to understand the scenario and statements by Mustafa Kamal and MQM about this incident

1583db9a7a39a977320de5a2f3c0d231_400x400.jpeg

Photo:Ali Kamran Chisti(Journalist)

Last edited:
Really are you serious how come there are hundred ideologies and how the do people know and decide about which one to select.....Like I imagine I have to listen to a hundred people shouting at me :crazy::crazy:

actually there are 5 to 10 parties which have its representatives in parliament.. rest are just parties on papers..

these are 5 major parties,

PML (N) (ruling) 188/342 seats

PTI (opposition) (34/342 seats in national parliament, got 2nd highest votes in last elections)

PPP (once a national level party who ruled Pakistan the most, now a provincial party) (46 seats)

MQM (regional party) (23 seats)

JUI ( political Mullahs, 13 seats in national parliament)

rest 5 parties have 2 or 3 MPs each...

Back
Top Bottom