What's new

Algeria's celebration of November first and the uninvited guest

Black magic bro!!!
I understood what MooshMoosh , was aiming at...I am just reporting, not writing..

Too much French to comprehend.

Most of the time, when you translate you loose the humor...of what was being said or pictured..

Moroccons and Algerians are onto this stuff, I was just teasing him.
It does exist throughout the world...It is not particular to Morocco or Algeria, in the US, they have live shows..

5127_dilem_140308104213.jpg

To give a semblant of legal and democratic election, some postulants are paid to run...They are called "rabbit"...When they defected, Bouteflika found himself alone without any running opposition..

Last edited:
20140309.jpg

To stop Bouteflika's 4th run
at the hardware store..
Give me all the thumbtacks you got

Amira, the lady who started the BARAKAT (enough) movement against Bouteflika's 4th run
1898136_638548272876901_2018620159_n.jpg

The Minister of interior defends the police action...by puting everything on the Wali (governor) of Algiers..
10032014.gif

Bouteflika on the cover of the monthly Afrique-Asie...He is at front page of every news papers, especially the French's
stories.Numero.aaff100news_dernier_numero.jpg

Bouteflika's plans for a 4th mandate are being challenged everywhere in the country.
Lotfi Double Kanon, Azzou hood Killer, Anes Tina Yalhane Mecili, Mister AB and other
When rap mocks the political system

If the youth voice is almost inaudible in this presidential election eve, the Algerian rappers flows protesters invaded the Net. YouTube is overheating: between Lotfi Double Kanon who is indignant against the lack of eloquence Algerian Prime Minister Azzou Hood Killer shows that offended by the words of the Secretary General of the FLN, Anes Tina who advises the president Bouteflika to waive 4th term, Mister AB who gets into the skin of a candidate and Yalhane Mecili who fears a "bloodbath" in Algeria, there is such politicization of speech on the Algerian rap scene. Genuine political commitment or single race for clicks?

The fact is that the videos parodying politics have such a success that many are getting into. It is natural that the comedian Tina web Anes chooses rap to send a message to President Bouteflika, the appellant to give a 4th term. Wearing a t-shirt with "Din as way of life" (religion as a way of life), it takes weighs his words to describe the results of the President. Listening to his message, we feel some fear. "Mr. President, I've not insulted," he said at the end of his song. "Yes, I was afraid, he admits. The fact is that there are very few messages sent this way the President of the Republic. Even though I knew that nothing would happen to me and I believe in freedom of expression in Algeria, I feared that the message be misinterpreted. "

If the video had a lot of success on the Net, he pretends there make minor importance: "It is not my biggest buzz. Some have thought that I emerged with this video, which is false. This is my parody of a Hitler speech that had the most success. "And he stresses is not political and that it is not interested. "I wanted to express my opinion, which is also that of many young people. I had to say what I feel. Nobody is behind this video, these are my own words, "said the apprentice rapper.
Like him, Azzou Hood Killer, the man who "Clashe" the secretary general of the FLN, also sees himself as a "gate- Word of Youth. " "Of course, he said, I am not a politician, but I live in a neighborhood, I know the feelings of the young especially as we have people who speak from the heart." How did he come chanting a rap "political"? "I wrote this song for the flag. Saadani has made a big mistake, this is a disgrace. Should not touch the DRS and those who represent them. The political scene was in turmoil. People seek only their own interests, it becomes revolting. "He delivers and arrows to the Secretary General of the FLN and insists to stand out from his former teammate, Lotfi Double Kanon, who attacked Abdelmalek Sellal. "We can not put on an equal footing Sellal and Amar Saadani. Prime Minister brings, I think, a new mentality. It uses the popular language to address the people, he does not deserve the insult ", is he justified.Wars rappers

Is that there is something rotten in the state of rap. Rappers Azzou Hood Killer and Lotfi Double Kanon, who once sang on the same stage, is now waging a war on the internet. "In 2010, I made a song addressed to the President, praising his efforts for stability. When there was this clash, Lotfi put it on the web to imply that I am in the 4th term. This dirty my reputation, "complains Azzou HK. He took the opportunity to criticize the side "preacher" Lotfi DK take in his songs: "If the precepts of Islam were followed, the music would be illegal," he says.

For its part, Lotfi Double Kanon, we were not able to join, has always advocated a popular rap, do not hesitate to scratch the men of the system and expose nepotism and hogra. Nevertheless, it is widely criticized for its tendency to distill a religious discourse in his music.

In a song titled Fakakir - word uttered by the Prime Minister - the rapper criticized Abdelmalek Sellal his lack of eloquence and what he sees as disrespect for Islam. In his media appearances, he explains that it is "ignorance of the religion of the Prime Minister", which led him to write this song.
Nevertheless, it seems to take a liking to politics. It starts well in a recent video posted on YouTube, in a long speech (11 minutes) explaining its unfavorable position in the fourth term. The video quickly becomes tiresome as redundancies are numerous: "Are you kidding we love you, we need to fear you ..."

For the rest, the most prominent pieces usually take the pamphlet that the lament.
Yalhane Mecili, son of the murdered between Ali Mecili, distilled on a small haunting music, a poisonous to text address of President candidate: "Sitting on gold bullion / hands full of blood / You're re-elected 90% / France in good hypocrite congratulate you / and appoint you Corléone North Africa ..." In her video , Yalhane takes the stage in what looks like a cell. A soldier pointing a gun at him, he sings: "You're acting like a colon in your own country (...) Are you kidding we love you we need to fear / You're ready for anything you to extend your reign ... "

Apart from a decidedly rebellious speeches, songs bring nothing musically.Whatever, there is (perhaps) where a new political consciousness that emerges in the Algerian rap landscape. Sheikh Malik, an observer of the rap scene, said in this connection that this music has always commented politics: "In general, the willingness of young people to get involved we feel, to be heard and participate in the debate policy in their own way, on social networks, as their speech does not fully given on heavy media. Now you just have to say that the rapper reacts with its surroundings and its texts reflect the news and how it reflects the society and the environment. "

Virus Buzz

"There is, he thinks, a media craze rap song as if the media had discovered that rap is." He stressed that it is natural for a rapper to speak, in his writings, what surrounds it and what is the social, political and cultural life. It is based on the origins of rap to support his words: "The protest and antisistema song rap appearance has always existed, says Sheikh Malik, he began with the claim if one refers to the beginnings of rap Gil Scott Heron and the Last Poets. "
Talking "committed rap" would probably exaggerated. Algerian rap caught in the words of Shaykh Malik, "virus buzz." For him, the "committed" rap is a way of life and wanting to "change things on the ground, going to the people, taking speech on conferences and meetings, getting involved in community life, etc. ., "he explains. There is however, according to him, a "conscious rap" starting to find his place in Algeria.

"Currently, in the Algerian rap, we talk about everything, it goes in all directions and the listener a wide range of choice. The Algeria through an eventful period, and for rappers, this context is extremely favorable for writing, "said Sheikh Malik. He continues: "The report is to denounce the abuses wherever they come and say what is wrong, it is itself a form of protest against the established order, it is for the youth and society and not policy and politics. "

Other rappers go further. "Why not introduce me to the presidential election?" Said he one day rapper Mister AB. The withdrawal application forms goes smoothly for the candidate rapper: "When I got them, journalists who were there completely forgotten Ali Belhadj, this too." However, Mister AB is not fooled: "I'm 33, I know that my age does not allow me to run for president. I wanted to put myself in the shoes of a candidate for artistic reasons. I then prepared the clip of a song called If I was President. Political parties have approached me, I discovered a world in which one can get easily manipulate. "Costume black and red tie, he mocks in his own way, candidates for the presidential election. It is staged in his clip, hailing a taxi to ... El Mouradia.

Amel Blidi
20140312.jpg

gardes_com_556296605.jpg

Manifestation_FAT_656187043.jpg

The TV "Atlas news" that was critical to Bouteflika presidency, was raided by the gendarmerie, All its equipments carried away and the TV's employees forbidden from leaving the TV station.
atlas_549119865.jpg

Last edited:
Chain reactions clip campaign for the Presidential Abdelaziz Bouteflika in Algeria (VIDEOS)
HuffPost Maghreb | For Kribi AdjilPublished:12/03/2014

n-BOUTEFLIKA-large570.jpg

Algeria , 14 DZA , Videos News Algeria , Bouteflika ' , Bouteflika , Clip Bouteflika , El Watan 2014, International , Intouchables Bouteflika , fun Bouteflika , Rap Bouteflika , News

After 22 months of silence, Abdelaziz Bouteflika spoke for 14 seconds to announce his official candidacy for the presidential election on April 17. On March 4, the President launched his campaign video, lasting 55 seconds this time. Posted on Facebook , video calls on voters to "stick together and do the right thing" by voting for him, with the objective of re-enlist for a fourth consecutive term. After publication, the clip has generated nearly 2,000 comments on the page Algerian President. Just that!

At 77, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, in power since 1999, holds the record of presidential longevity Algeria. Very sick and weakened his candidacy for a fourth term at the helm of the country does not unanimous.

This "mini" video shows alternately Algiers images, monuments, a small Algerian girl, Bouteflika himself and even joy footballers in the qualification of Algeria to the next World Cup because we must "stay strong and welded."

ALSO READ: The humor against the fourth mandate Bouteflika

Bouteflika Untouchable?

This clip has triggered several reviews on the web, such as El Watan in 2014 which revealed that the soundtrack of the video is none other than music Ludovico Einaudi music composer of the film "Intouchables", the Algerian newspaper s' allows even make a connection between the physical disability of the main character of the film starring François Cluzet, assigned to a wheelchair after a car accident and the health of Bouteflika.

As shown Jeune Afrique , March 7, Lotfi Double Kanon, Algerian rapper responded to the campaign by a piece entitled "Kleouha" (They ate Algeria), a title more explicit.

)

For some Algerian Web clip remains deeply "propagandist" and is not really convincing:

1383174_266675256842092_246723328_n.jpg

1795503_266674550175496_465207314_n.jpg

1922203_266674470175504_802008613_n.jpg

1800192_266674453508839_301476222_n.jpg

1972474_266674386842179_1828552735_n.jpg

10001314_266674236842194_1592245133_n.jpg

Réactions en chaîne au clip de campagne de Abdelaziz Bouteflika pour la Présidentielle en Algérie (VIDÉOS)

1969268_266136846895933_1034871138_n.jpg

A call to a pacific street gathering on March the 15th..
To put an end to Algeria's regime stronghold since 1962, an end to Bouteflika 4th run, for democracy,equality, liberty and freedom of expression
10009890_265991233577161_871383568_n.png

1800277_265228343653450_626357589_n.jpg

1780849_265194873656797_515259092_n.jpg

1899936_264280593748225_1110148778_n.jpg

1618571_264279067081711_2042320227_n.jpg

1794802_264277640415187_1605994925_n.jpg

1426710_264274520415499_1862133887_n.png

1622873_264271217082496_480138721_n.jpg

1922311_639857579412637_1994233036_n.jpg

Bouteflika's electoral team
5127_dilem_140312094343.jpg

In meantime disaprouval of a Bouteflika's 4 run is continuing throughout the country..
Gardes_Comm_198116967.jpg

Protestation_631759865.jpg

The TV station was raided a second time by the gendarmerie and all the computers confiscated...A citizen sit in in front of the TV station is on going..
atlas_940226562.jpg

ALGERIA black screen for Atlas private TV channel
The authorities conducted March 12 to the closure of Atlas TV. The first since the opening, there are three years, audiovisual field to the private sector seems to be intimidation, when many voices are calling for a boycott of the presidential election.
1303-AlgerieAtlasTV.jpg
Journalist Ghoul, managing editor of AtlasTV arrested during anti-Bouteflika demonstration in Algiers on March 1 -AFP/Farouk Batiche
Search of the premises of the private channel, Atlas TV, seized his equipment and sealed its studios following a mandate that only the author can actually enter the mobile. The editor of the notorious police and security services for his activities in defense of human rights, Ghoul, admits to know nothing about the contents of the warrant issued by the public prosecutor at the court of Sidi-M 'Hamed. It was March 11.

The next day, March 12, Atlas TV stops broadcasting "by order of the authorities," according Ghoul [Atlas TV emitted from Jordan, all Algerian private channels pass through relay abroad]. To Ghoul, this is a revenge authorities because of his decision frank position relative to the presidential election on April 17. Initially therefore, according to him, his outspokenness and the editorial line of the chain.

Police brutality against protesters

Speculation speculation and then took over. For some, because of the reaction of Justice is looking into the issue debate with the old framework of Islamic salvation Front [FIS, dissolved in 1992], former Minister and Senator Ahmed Merani. The latter rejected the fourth mandate Bouteflika and found to have been approached to support him.

For others, the reason is to be found in the coverage, loop, the manifestation of movement Barakat ["Enough!"], March 6. An event in which the chain has spent all day and part of the evening broadcast images live and loop where we saw the police brutality against peaceful protesters youth.

Ghoul, embedded in the anti-Bouteflika event March 1, is a member of Barakat movement. He also appeared ringside at the announcement of the candidacy of Ali Benflis [January 19]. That everyone interpreted as support franc former Prime Minister Bouteflika. But all these arguments are weak to justify legal proceedings.

Other private channels in this system of semi-underground, subject to temporary authorizations pending the implementation of the new law on audiovisual texts, however, have far exceeded the red lines in addressing life private people or assuming the right to "denounce" political positions of some parties or social movements. Far from any ethical or moral.Since 2011, offshore channels broadcasting from abroad, have emerged in the national media landscape. Tolerated, some have not hesitated to take sides for power.

The image of Algeria is already tarnished abroad

Competition between them gave similar programs with emissions-march interviews where almost the same characters and where we get lost in the absence of a thread. But they won in court, as they allow to pass certain truths. But they remain precarious insofar as they depend on the temporary permit (renewable) who can jump at any time. Which casts doubt on the willingness and the speeches of government on the opening of this space.

This precedent regarding the closure of Atlas TV, in this election period characterized by a tension between supporters and opponents of a fourth mandate Bouteflika and while the image of Algeria is already tarnished abroad confirms locking and attacks on freedom of the press and expression. Moreover, the case became a media event dominant and has a wide coverage and many reactions of disapproval.

Algérie: Un nouveau Premier ministre et six candidats retenus pour l'élection présidentielle

HuffPost Maghreb avec agences | Publication: 13/03/2014 18h42 CET
n-YOUCEF-YOUSFI-large570.jpg

RECEVOIR LES ALERTES:
S'INSCRIRE
SUIVRE:
Abdelmalek Sellal, Algérie, Algerie, Candidats Élections Algérie, International , Nouveau Premier Ministre Algerie, Remaniement Algérie, Youcef Yousfi, Youssef Yousfi, Élections Algérie,Actualités

Le remaniement attendu depuis quelques jours a été annoncé ce jeudi à Alger via un communiqué de la Présidence. Youcef Yousfi, ministre de l'Energie a été nommé Premier ministre par intérim. Abdelmalek Sellal sera ainsi chargé de diriger la campagne d'Abdelaziz Bouteflika pour l'élection présidentielle du 17 avril.
Youcef Yousfi garde son poste au Min de l'Energie et des Mines en plus de l'intérim du PM #Algerie2014
— El Watan 2014 (@elwatan2014) March 13, 2014
En fin d'après-midi, le président du Conseil constitutionnel algérien Mourad Medelci, a annoncé le noms des six candidats retenus pour l'élection présidentielle du 17 avril prochain sur les 12 qui ont déposé leurs dossier. Il s'agit d'Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Ali Benflis, Louisa Hannoune, Moussa Touati, Abdelaziz Belaid et Rebaïne Ali Fewzi.
Le début de la campagne électorale officielle est fixée au 23 mars.

A large plot draws against Algeria, warns Sergei Lavrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia.
In brief visit to Tunisia, there a few days ago, the Minister told that Algeria became the target promoters and other fomenters who insist write the last episode of a supposed "Arab Spring".
For Russian intelligence, the jihadists will be evacuated from Syria, not only not to be exterminated, but also to focus in Tunisia, and Libya, and secondarily in northern Mali, to launch the Algerian Front .
According to Tunisian media sources, Lavrov reportedly insisted in Tunis for strict border controls to prevent infiltration of disruptive elements to Algeria, including the side of Mount Chaâmbi.
Russians are in possession of information indicating the presence of experts from Mount Chaâmbi Hamas, which would be digging tunnels, like rats, to facilitate the transit of men and weapons, and to, Algeria.
Even information stating the capacity of a force U.S. special forces based in Andalusia (Spain) almost doubling its workforce (500 Marines rose to 850) is seen as predispositions taken by the Pentagon in anticipation of a crisis in Algeria.
Although officially this American force does not target Algeria in particular. But it is set up to help American citizens including diplomatic staff, difficulty in North Africa.
In sum, Russia insists that the Algerian bastion remains strong in a region facing security problems.

South Libya bcame a hot bed for arm smugling..
628391-lib_web_libye.jpg

64_dilem_140314094325.jpg

No to Bouteflika, No to DRS
Bouteflika skedaddle!
The hare.
hanoun_headline_238029205.jpg

The bearded ..masquerading[ a government paid] opposition..
Abdellah_Djaballah_headline_733746170.jpg

menacera_headline_406589479.jpg

The return of the djandjawid and the spahi to shoulder Bouteflika's clan, shaken by the Chaoui rising in the poll
Ouyahia_et_Belkhadem_headline_243500357.jpg

The Chaoui
[video]
[video]

Map of the main battles with the French forces...
1800243_10203151129566670_1178954836_n.jpg

Sellal the brainiac behind Bouteflika's re-election bid ...swear to destry the "BARAKAT" mouvement..
64_dilem_140315103132.jpg

Reply from the movement..throughout the country..
64_slide_1_140315102702.jpg

Incha Allah the new Algerian president..
64_slide_1_140315102635.jpg

64_image_ac_140315050145.jpg

64_image_1_140315050145.jpg

64_image_2_140315050145.jpg

64_image_3_140315050145.jpg

ali_benflis_headline_278052666.jpg

6 candidates in the run..5 of them are called rabbits
20140316.jpg

in the bubble: there are at least 5 jumping one..

Bouteflika today..
e04_451432863.jpg

[video]

1549486_610762455671721_137636488_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom