What's new

Alert: RAW on the Offensive

Or everything it is accused of is true. India did after all carry out a campaign of destabilization in East Pakistan. If it can do it once, it can try again.

yeah,
if similar situation of 71 would arise, then India should:P
but believe me RAW is not capable as ISI.

There is nothing wrong about it,What else you can expect a intelligence agency.. Humanitarian Aid? This could be true that India wants to create problem in Baluch Area so that they can concentrate more on its rival China.A stable Afghan also would be a great advantage to India.At least no need to divert its resources in case of war.Of course Pakistan has ISI to handle this.Its only problem if ISI destabilizes lol !!!

Man, all these seem to be old recycled material that we have seen many times, most of it discredited.

Let's see something new here.

That's a pretty big word there, Vinod. Would you start by providing all the sources where all this has been discredited?

That's a pretty big word there, Vinod. Would you start by providing all the sources where all this has been discredited?

That would be too much of an effort to make now.

But, most of these are disconnected and old material. Some i believe is more than a decade old.

Also the likes of Ahmed Quraishi have little credibility within Pakistani and are considered alarmist.

yeah,
if similar situation of 71 would arise, then India should:P
This is why world and Pakistanis in particular should be extremely cautious of evil minded indians.
common Pakistani should cut off all sort of trade and cultural ties with india.
They are far to wicked to handle. Only solution is to stay away from them and let the govt. and army handle them.

but believe me RAW is not capable as ISI.
RAW has the advantage of an open border of Afghanistan from where they can bring in arms and explosives and their soldiers come inside Pakistan for terrorists attcks and go back to their safe heavens in Afghanistan.
Where as it is impossible to cross Pak-india border.
RAW also have the advantage that they have support of foreign intelligence agencies and elements.

Local terroists organisiation challenge RAW in sucide attacks inside Pakistan:

Sena land sires suicide camps
ANAND SOONDAS
Mumbai, Nov. 14: At least two organisations — if not sponsored, then “inspired”, by the Shiv Sena — have sprung up to train suicide squads of youths from the majority community.

Some time ago, Bal Thackeray, the Sena chief, had warned of forming such squads. A retired army officer, Lt Gen. P.N. Hoon, former commander-in-chief, Western Command, organiser of a training camp, said the instruction had come from Thackeray.

The Sena quickly distanced itself, saying “orders never came from Balasaheb”.

Hoon said after the 15-day camp at Badlapur in Thane, he would move to Chandigarh and Jammu and then to other places. There was “tremendous enthusiasm among the young men and they have signed certificates saying they will lay down their lives for the country, if needed”, he said.

The youths have been trained to use swords, lathis and guns, besides being given a crash course in karate.

Another retired armyman, Colonel Jayant Chitale, has enlisted around 50 young men for his suicide squad at Ambernath in Pune. Chitale said his was a private enterprise and that Thackeray’s idea of forming suicide squads was only an inspiration.

“Thackeray only articulated what was in my mind for a long time,” Chitale said.

“My Hindustan Atma Ghatki Pathak (Hindustan Suicide Squad) is made up of people who have volunteered to sacrifice their lives for the sake of the country. They belong to no party.”

Sena leader Raj Thackeray said the camps had no links with the Sena and there was little it could do if the organisers had been inspired by Balasaheb.

The Maharashtra government has started the process of arresting Hoon and the group of people he has trained, and the legalities of proceeding against Chitale’s “voluntary and private enterprise” are being examined.

Chitale charges Rs 2,000 for enrolment and the youths have to sign a bond, saying they are willing to die for the country. After the 15-day course, the would-be suicide squad member gets a certificate, saying he or she is good enough to die for the country. Chitale is not afraid of government action. He said he would wait another month to see the “progress” of cross-border terrorism. “Then, we will start our action and devise ways of infiltrating our suicide squads into Pakistan.”

Last edited:
Below is an interesting article I recently found that makes many harrowing claims of RAW's operations and suicide attacks within Pakistan, in some attacks RAW has used KGB designed and engineered bombs to attack Pakistan.

"Pakistani train bombing: Exposed Indian RAW agent outed: RAW indicted in sabotage & hundreds of other explosions in Pakistan killing thousands of innocent civilians"

November 05th, 2008 | Moin Ansari | معین آنصآرّی | اخبار روپیہ |

One RAW agent has been sacrificed to hide the hundreds of other bombs that have exploded in Pakistan. He had already been compromised and had to be outed. The information about the RAW agent had already been handed over to the CIA and the interpol. This information and a series of events has led the US to reevaluate their Afghan policy. Hundreds of Pakistani families suffered when RAW blew up the train coming from India to Pakistan. Pakistan’s 911 occurred a few weeks ago. The bombing of the Marriott Hotel in Islamabad killed hundreds. The operation was so sophisticated that no non-state entity could either plan or execute the event. The volume of the explosives and the technology behind the truck bomb was definitely the act of a foreign power. All fingers point to the India RAW.

Almost a decade ago, Indian RAW exploded a bomb in Bori Bazaar Karachi killing 300. During the 80s Pakistan faced the brunt of 70% of all terrorism in the world. Bombs designed and built by the KGB were exploded by RAW and Khad agents in schools, mosques and post offices of Pakistan. The USSR did not just wither away, it imploded because it could not sustain a war in Afghanistan.

Source:Pakistani train bombing: Exposed Indian RAW agent outed: RAW indicted in sabatage & hundreds of other explosions in Pakistan killing thousands of innocent civilians - World Politics - Zimbio

frankly, I hope RAW is as powerful as it is made out to be by our neighbours!;)
some of the stuff you ppl say about RAW seems too good to be true. either RAW is extremely efficient or our neighbours(not just pak) have massive inferiority complex.:pop:

some of the stuff you ppl say about RAW seems too good to be true. either RAW is extremely efficient or our neighbours(not just pak) have massive inferiority complex.:pop:

We are not interested in hysteria or falsehood or rumors, we are searching for the truth.

The fact is Indian RAW has been covertly attacking Pakistan for decades and is responsible for numerous terrorist attacks within Pakistan.

Now what may surprise you is, because you seem flabbergasted by RAW's ability to simply attack Pakistan with suicide bombers, train bombings, and attacking other assets, is that RAW is not alone in the attacks.

RAW has partners in crime, namely Israeli MOSSAD who have taken RAW under their tutelage and have guided RAW on strategic operations...

P.S Don't expect this thread to go away soon, though I'm sure our Indian member's would love to see that, I will post further news and further light will be shined on RAW...

I know... if only RAW was half as good as Pakistanis claim it to be. :tsk:

RAW has partners in crime, namely Israeli MOSSAD who have taken RAW under their tutelage and have guided RAW on strategic operations...

Oh please... this is part of the "me-too" complex of Pakistanis. They want to feel like they're part of the Israel-bashing party raving in the Arab world. Unfortunately, Arabs couldn't care less and forget about Israel. Honestly, what does Israel have to be afraid of from Pakistan?

Please don't say the bomb - there is no way Pakistan can nuke Israel.

We are not interested in hysteria or falsehood or rumors, we are searching for the truth.

The fact is Indian RAW has been covertly attacking Pakistan for decades and is responsible for numerous terrorist attacks within Pakistan.

Now what may surprise you is, because you seem flabbergasted by RAW's ability to simply attack Pakistan with suicide bombers, train bombings, and attacking other assets, is that RAW is not alone in the attacks.

P.S Don't expect this thread to go away soon, though I'm sure our Indian member's would love to see that, I will post further news and further light will be shined on RAW...

I dont understand, how is it possible for RAW to get control of taliban? taliban is responsible for terrorism in pak, right?
and if RAW is responsible for attacks in pak, how come no one else is saying that except pak?

ps: plz continue this thread by all means, but it is not really convincing!

RAW, CIA, MOSAD etc. etc. can cot separate Baluchistan from Pakistan, as long as baloch's loyalty is with Pakistan. Remember it was discontent of Bengalis of East Pakistan that resulted in creation of Bangladesh. No agency in this world is strong enough to create a country against the wish of its people.

I dont understand, how is it possible for RAW to get control of taliban? taliban is responsible for terrorism in pak, right?
and if RAW is responsible for attacks in pak, how come no one else is saying that except pak?

ps: plz continue this thread by all means, but it is not really convincing!

If you bothered to read my post, I never said "Raw to get control of Taliban."

Though the premise of the facts are that RAW is engaging in terrorist attacks in Pakistan, supporting BLA separatist, collaborating with MOSSAD on sabotage attacks to destabilize Pakistan...

Also the people who are responsible for terrorism in Pakistan, are separate entities.

First, yes Taliban have engaged in barbaric attacks within Pakistan. They receiving their funding from the drug trade in Afghanistan mainly. There goal is to take over and rule Pakistan.

Though the Taliban are not the only one causing mischief in Pakistan, BLA is actually believed to be a group helped created by RAW itself. The history of BLA is a shameful one, they have on several occasions killed Chinese engineers in Pakistan, hoping to severe close ties between Pakistan and China, at the orders of their will and perhaps Indian guides.

MOSSAD agents recruit local man to engage in attacks as well. MOSSAD knows Pakistan is an ideological state and the only Muslim Nuclear Power with the potential of destroying Israel one day, therefore Israeli policy makers and MOSSAD find it suitable to team up with Hindu India who also hate Muslims to destabilize, disintegrate, denuclearize, and weaken Pakistan until it is no longer a threat.

Back
Top Bottom