What's new

Aleeze Nasser to be next Pakistani actress to debut in Bollywood with the film ‘Yaar Vey’

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Aleeze Nasser to be next Pakistani actress to debut in Bollywood with the film ‘Yaar Vey’
Pakistani actress Aleeze Nasser will make her Bollywood debut with Athlea Kaushal’s ‘Yaara Vey’. She is best known for her film, Yalghaar.
CELEBRITYMOVIES
By Karishma Jangid On November 19, 2020 12:00 IST
Aleeze Nasser

Following the footsteps of actresses like Mahira Khan and Saba Qamar, Pakistani actress Aleeze Nasser is now set to enter Bollywood. Aleeze will be seen in an upcoming film, ‘Yaara Vey’.
The actress is well known for her role in the Pakistani film ‘Yalghaar‘. Aleeze, who is making her debut in Bollywood now, says that she has always dreamt of acting in India. She says that it wasn’t easy to reach to bag a role on this side of the border. However, she finds Indians very kind and is excited about her debut.

In an interview with ETimes, the actress said, “I don’t see my struggle ending here, because I have more dreams and I would like them all to come true. It’s just a first win.” Further expressing her desires, she said, I have to keep struggling here until I’m offered a role opposite superstar Shahrukh Khan. I’m his big fan. I feel God will fulfill my wishes, but it’s one wish at a time.”
3rd Para

Yaara Vey is a romance story written by Athlea Kaushal. Athlea has previously worked with big names in the industry like Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Farah Khan among others.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom