What's new

Alaska Back to Russia!!

If they that badly want Alaska back then why did they sold it so cheap to US? I think the world would not be the same as it is now if Russia didn't sold Alaska to US..

If they that badly want Alaska back then why did they sold it so cheap to US? I think the world would not be the same as it is now if Russia didn't sold Alaska to US..

can u give me some more info on that man....

Russia's decision to sale Alaska to US had more to do with to counter the British Influence in the region.Even the Americans used to mock Secretary of State William Seward and President Andrew Johnson for this apparently worthless deal.But soon after the discovery of the vast gold reserve in Yukon things changed quickly and it seemed to a historical deal to win in American history.No wonder the Russians were biting their hands in 1896.

These idiots. These fucking idiots. Alaska is OUR, so is Sara Palin.

**** you Russia, must've sucked bad to know about the vast gold and oil reserves AFTER you sold it :D

:usflag:

Good luck :lol:

After Crimea "some people" started speculating about certain countries invading and annexing here and there.
Last time Russia actually had a war with a country that almost has an "army" serious damage were inflicted upon the Russians. Yes, they won that war, but Russian casualties were considerable when it comes to a country like Georgia!

For those who taking this news seriously, should stop, it is just a media hype, the western media is trying to scare people that Russia is taking land and annexing regions and etc... in Crimea it was legit since the people demanded...

For those who taking this news seriously, should stop, it is just a media hype, the western media is trying to scare people that Russia is taking land and annexing regions and etc... in Crimea it was legit since the people demanded...

So you started this topic, going on Russian wanted Alaska back and now claim those news are just media hype??

Then may I ask, what's your point on starting this thread at all??

These idiots. These fucking idiots. Alaska is OUR, so is Sara Palin.

**** you Russia, must've sucked bad to know about the vast gold and oil reserves AFTER you sold it :D

:usflag:
What do you care the most??

Alaska
or
Sara Palin
????????

So you started this topic, going on Russian wanted Alaska back and now claim those news are just media hype??

Then may I ask, what's your point on starting this thread at all??
read post #10, I said the western media wants to "scare" the people

Back
Top Bottom