What's new

Al Qaeda -All roads lead to Karachi

Latest news from Pakistan -- That this happened in or near KaKul or abbotabad LAST NIGHT---

Fox News says he was killed LAST WEEK

DEAD!!

Someone Please, if it's possible, confirm a military action using 3 helicopters LAST NIGHT, near PMA Kakul where Osama was killed

Give us Zawahiri, give us all, each and every one of these Wahabi inspired, Takfiri terrorists --- Now if US can finish off Bin Laden, why should Pakistanis accept excuses from the FAUJ and ISI about the terrain or bombs going off against the FAUJ and civilians

Kill or capture every last one these --- and here on this forum, Islamicans, please reconsider

Killed in Abadabad after a firefight with U.S. special operations forces. We recovered the carcass according to the President.

OK, so Osama has been killed in Islamabad

Karachite, God bless you and all Muslims such as you -- and Leader and others, run and hide - for a while you will not know what hit and you will be angry but slowly, -- see my post above:pakistan:

No, he was killed in Abbottabad, more than 2 hours away from Islamabad.

I really can't wait for details -- I want to know who owned that mansion Osama was killed in -- How long he had been living there -- and I wonder if this will spark any questions among the security apparatus in Pakistan, because unless some people fall or are pushed on their own swords, this menace will not be over.

Sure Pakistanis will credit in killing Bin Laden - and the US types will not cut them out of the credit but you know whose team actually did what needed doing.

Now, Pakistani security apparatus can redeem itself by cleaning house and riding Pakistan of the Wahabi Takfiri terrorist organizations which seem so friendly with element sof that Pakistani security apparatus

If the Pakistani Islamist insurgency continues after this, that is to say that the PaK Fauj and her agencies (ISI) do not deliver the heads of the leadership of the insurgents and do not identify their supporters among the religious parties, it should become clear that the Fauj and her agencies will have decided to once again buck the direction the masses of Pakistan seek to take, and will use the Islamist insurgents and the religious parties as their creatures.

I really can't wait for details -- I want to know who owned that mansion Osama was killed in -- How long he had been living there -- and I wonder if this will spark any questions among the security apparatus in Pakistan, because unless some people fall or are pushed on their own swords, this menace will not be over.

Sure Pakistanis will credit in killing Bin Laden - and the US types will not cut them out of the credit but you know whose team actually did what needed doing.

Now, Pakistani security apparatus can redeem itself by cleaning house and riding Pakistan of the Wahabi Takfiri terrorist organizations which seem so friendly with element sof that Pakistani security apparatus

Muse sir, i have seen pakistanis still living in denial about the threat and spread of tentacles of Al-qaida in pakistan. that is the scariest part for me. i hope pakistani leaders/army/establishment makes all out effort to eliminate the threat.

In my opinion, Th al-qaida will definitly plan revenge against US/pakistan so world community including india has to support pakistan.

one more thing, i think this killing of Osama in pakistan has justified the years of drone attacks carried out by CIA (we may not agree but US will always point to this fact).

Pakistanis in denial?? Rubbish!

For Islamists, the world, all history, all reality, is about denial and for the Pakistani variety of Islamist, well, they live on lies - lies about everything, lies with honor, if you will.

Anyway - Osama is dead and if the Pak Fauj does not deliver the Pakistani Islamist insurgents, then there is no need for the Fauj - there will be provincials who will object, and that's understandable, one certain province has made out like bandits in the Fauj - but really, if the fauj cannot deliver, why should it be allowed to survive

All Qaeda, all Roads leads to all over Pakistan..

With Osama dead, and with those elements in Pakistani security services and (the Army) other organs of the state, digging deep to draw another breath, there is an excellent chance for the Pakistani state to offer leadership to Pakistani society, to reject religious radicalism, embrace education, science and modernity.

And an excellent opportunity for the Admin of this forum to offer leadership - to break away from the ideas that have historically brought Pakistani institutions to ruin

With Osama dead, and with those elements in Pakistani security services and (the Army) other organs of the state, digging deep to draw another breath, there is an excellent chance for the Pakistani state to offer leadership to Pakistani society, to reject religious radicalism, embrace education, science and modernity.

And an excellent opportunity for the Admin of this forum to offer leadership - to break away from the ideas that have historically brought Pakistani institutions to ruin

AMEN to that..

You know what? There was a warning that if OBL is killed, there will be a nuke attack. Guess who's gonna get blamed?

It was also an "excellent opportunity" for that after the wars of 1965 and 1971 and after Zia's death. The new leadership failed each time. These failures are systemic: the lack of ways to hold the military and intelligence services accountable to the elected leadership, both legislative and executive.

He is not yet ready to accept such a change of identity, either for himself or his countrymen.

Back
Top Bottom