What's new

Al Jazeerah makes documentary to support PTM and their lahore rally

If that is truth. This is also truth. Proves my point that the Pakistani state is killing your own kind and you are nothing but a traitor to the Pashtun cause. Nothing but a sell out.

Why should I cry? Its the poor Pashtuns who are crying because of the atrocities of the Pakistani State. They are killing and murdering Pashtuns only in a smaller scale as they did in Balochistan. The genocide committed by the PA in Balochistan is nothing short of cowardice.

Awwwwwwwwww Boooo Hoooo Hooo:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Keep Telling Yourself That If It Gives You A Good Nights Sleep.

Height of Stupidity That A Two Bit Randian Sitting Thousands Of Miles Away Thinks He Knows Everything.

A Rent A Crowd Came Out Of Nowhere To Create A Storm In A Teacup And Now "Pashtuns Are Crying":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistanis are armed to the teeth because they know the Pakistani state is not going to protect them. And of course the entire country is filled with nutjobs. The truth is PA committed genocide and killed thousands of people. Heck, you killed even a 70+ year old Bugti in cold blood. The PAF continuously pounds its own citizens with bombs. The video is revelaing the truth. It is showing the true face of the PA. The Muslim Ummah seems to be seeing it too now.

Btw, I don't know why your countrymen think, calling me a pagan or worshiping an animal is going to upset me?

why would something you take pride in upset you
Your a pagan aren't you ?
You bow down to animal ?
You drink piss ?

nothing wrong with following your religion .

On topic :

Our state will not protect us ??

What you think nuclear bomb is for ? Who do you think is raining bulletts on your soldiers ??

Muslim ummah is one my pagan neighbour and whatever a Hindu says will not change this .

Now go google some more andpost your rubbish rant but only after you've done finishing watching rape **** .

Pakistanis are armed to the teeth because they know the Pakistani state is not going to protect them. And of course the entire country is filled with nutjobs. The truth is PA committed genocide and killed thousands of people. Heck, you killed even a 70+ year old Bugti in cold blood. The PAF continuously pounds its own citizens with bombs. The video is revelaing the truth. It is showing the true face of the PA. The Muslim Ummah seems to be seeing it too now.

Btw, I don't know why your countrymen think, calling me a pagan or worshiping an animal is going to upset me?

Gangadeshis talks like they've been in Pakistan. Encountered many fake Baloch online, only to find out they were some some ugly *** Gangu sitting in Mumbai talking shit about Pakistan. :lol:

Tell that to Al-Jazeera which is finally revealing the truth. Time is not far, when the genocide of Balochistan is going to get repeated. The need is to kick the Pakistani Punjabi out of Pakhtun lands.
The 'genocide of Balochistan' cannot be repeated because one cannot 'repeat' something that is non-existent to begin with.

Yeah yeah we are all evil.

Now go f*ck yourself.

Why did my comment using the W word to denote extremist groups get removed? Can any mod answer this?

Completely ban Aljazeera in Pakistan. This mouthpiece should have zero coverage in Pakistan.

Pakistani magazines, think tanks etc kuch nazar anay shuru hochukay hain. Recently a journalist from Australia spoke at a think tank in Lahore and gave Pakistanis good updates on Syria. That's vital. Come out of the era of casuals like Zaid Hamid, Orya Maqbool and Ahmed Quraishi and begin a proper media resurgence of Pakistan. No need for Al Jazeera or anyone.

You mean the same chaps who couldn't do a thing after the IA stepped in and were wanted to drink tea in Srinagar?

Your PA is committing atrocities in Balochistan and is extending this to the poor Pakhtuns. There is a need to give greater autonomy to these 2 areas. Like Freeeeeeeeeeeeedom.

we worry about pashtunes and Baloch they are ours, you worry about KAshmir, khalistan, nagaland, mezoram etc etc etc

Qatar is increasing the list of its enemies.
Are you sure about that, given to Pakistani establishments subserviant nature, even a ragtag entity like Afghanistan pushes Pakistan around. To be able to muzzle anti-Pakistan forces, Pakistani diplomatic stratagems require a serious makeover.

I said before Al jazeerah is such a snake channel and Qatar is a snake state. Such shame that each year their sheikhs visit pakistan multiple times to ensure our military's support and yet they constantly air propaganda content against pakistan (previously it was geo ban coverage where they presented geo as bbc of pakistan) and whats even more repulsive is that neither our government nor our military put their foot down and put Gutteris (qataris) in their rightful aquat

Look at the dishonest person Ayaz Wazir throughout the discussion. Specially @ 15:30 he was saying security agencies made serials and dramas to depict pushtoons negatively, one recent drama was sang e mar mar and this man has no shame that drama was written by none other than a member of Afridi tribe himself. So u will treat ur women like shytt and then when one of ur own will write abt the medieval practices carried out in FATA then that will become security agencies campaign against pushtoons. Abbay ******* pehlay insanon ki tarah zinda rehna seekho takay log unglian na uthain.

@Kabira
They need.an audience ...by doing so they can have audience of billlions of indians, afghanis, liberal bengalis and Iranians

PTM collecting aid.jpg

Making PTM very rich!

Back
Top Bottom