What's new

Al Jazeera World: Balochistan: Pakistan's other war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still we are developing...you should learn from us....:drag:

No offence :D

i agree..its a govt and provincial govt issue...an internal issue

kind of like exploited, ''under-lifted'' naxal issue is your own

The start of going off topic.. Obviously will get ignored :)

Naxal issue is different, and non-violent naxalites have different stance against the government. So this won't be a good analogy to understand in detail, It just show one aspect, exploitation of locals.

naxals have claimed more violence and destruction of property in past 5-6 years than have BLA and their band of affiliates/cohorts

^ diversion alert... Pakistan ki galti point out karo toh chale India India chilane...

is this topic anyway related to naxals ?

@topic balochistan issue is off mismanagement of local administration and lack of civil structure diversification .its an internal issue which has to dealt with care by the pakistani authorities . creating jobs , and civil structure should be the priority.:coffee:

Still we are developing...you should learn from us....:drag:

No offence :D

i hate to admit it but yes..
India has been far more successful in tackling internal insurgencies than Pakistan..
But the issue of Baluchistan is being tackled reasonably....

ya whatever... Keep this attitude and you will loose balochistan too... get what I am saying bacha...

Says someone who has profound history of Operation bluestar and Kashmir.

Ja bhai ja. Kisi aur ko ja kar apnai mashwarai dai.

a similar theme exists....exploitation and neglect on govts part (though BLA is dying whereas naxals are growing)
i dont agree , but this topic is not balochistan war simmilarities with naxals so lets focus on balochistan and its war.:cheers:

Out of 18 tribes, who all have run away? And why are people supporting them still ? Introspect bacha introspect. Its the policy of Pakistani Establishment that is the cause of grievances of balochis...

only 2 or three are up in arms asking for independance which they will never get..
Its only Bugti,marri and mengals..and not all of them..There are loads of Pakistani patriots among them...
and they are sitting abroad...such as Harbiyar marri and that outcast weirdo Brahamdagh Bugti who was even disowned by Akber bugti,his dad...

@ Areesh:I can only laugh at your so called "argument". India didnt loose Punjab or Kashmir. If anything India turned Punjab into a bread basket. Soon Kashmir will be one of the most popular tourist places in India...
Main kya samjhauin tumhe.. tum ho hi nasamajh.. ek galti se seekhte nahi na.. baar baar galti karne ki aadat hai...

only 2 or three are up in arms asking for independance which they will never get..
Its only Bugti,marri and mengals..and not all of them..There are loads of Pakistani patriots among them...
and they are sitting abroad...such as Harbiyar marri and that outcast weirdo Brahamdagh Bugti who was even disowned by Akber bugti,his dad...
Sorry dude.. didnt get that impression from the various sources of information... For eg what about the verdict of the Jirga etc/?

@ Areesh:I can only laugh at your so called "argument". India didnt loose Punjab or Kashmir. If anything India turned Punjab into a bread basket. Soon Kashmir will be one of the most popular tourist places in India...
Main kya samjhauin tumhe.. tum ho hi nasamajh.. ek galti se seekhte nahi na.. baar baar galti karne ki aadat hai...

Sajmhaye to woh jis ka apna mazi saaf ho. Jis ka apna maazi ganda ho woh kia doosron ko mashwarai dai ga aur us kai mashwarai ki kia auqat hai.

In English. A thug and a robber cannot advice others about living a life of honesty.

Here take a little glimpse at your bright past.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/190358-kashmir-killing-ebbs-but-killers-roam-free.html

is this topic anyway related to naxals ?

@topic balochistan issue is off mismanagement of local administration and lack of civil structure diversification .its an internal issue which has to dealt with care by the pakistani authorities . creating jobs , and civil structure should be the priority.:coffee:

yes i agree..it is mismanagement,but political mismanagement..The sardars were spoiled with too much power by Federal government for too long....and then they suddenly tried to pull the strings and the situation went ballistic...
Akber khan Bugti was a gentleman but in his old age was disillusioned by his own young generation and his death is very dubious...Even Musharraf regretted his demise and many say he was killed by Brahamdagh Bugti,his own son so t that he can get national and international sympathies..

About development..Balochistan's terrain and Population distribution makes it way too difficult and expensive to develop same amount of population than in other parts of Pakistan...

Myself was on foot patrol in Khuzdar and Pishin in 1990s and it looked like mars,not earth..

Soldier dies in Dera Bugti landmine blast

403874-landmine-1341462360-282-640x480.jpg

QUETTA: A member of security forces was killed while another sustained injuries in a landmine blast in the Maat Mumdrani area of Dera Bugti on Wednesday.

According to official sources, a pick-up of the security forces was busy in distributing supplies when it hit a landmine near Maat Mumdrani area.

As a result, one of the security officials died on the spot while another sustained serious injuries. Law enforcement agencies later cordoned off the area while the deceased and injured were shifted to the nearby hospital. The deceased was later identified as Rafiqullah.

Sajmhaye to woh jis ka apna mazi saaf ho. Jis ka apna maazi ganda ho woh kia doosron ko mashwarai dai ga aur us kai mashwarai ki kia auqat hai.

In English. A thug and a robber cannot advice others about living a life of honesty.

Here take a little glimpse at your bright past.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/190358-kashmir-killing-ebbs-but-killers-roam-free.html

Bhains ke aagey been bajaye bhains khadi paguraye.... ( hindi proverb)

Can be loosely translated as:
There is no use in trying to educate those who dont want to get educated.

Esp. in your case you dont want to be educated by Indians as they have a so called 'dirty' past. May I ask then who should educate you? Because at some point or the other every civilization has faced such problems... They overcame these by reconciling with people ... Dont think Pakistan is making serious efforts towards the welfare of people of Balochistan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom