What's new

Akshay Kumar’s BellBottom banned in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait because of alleged 'tampering with historical facts'

Indian jokers trying to present it as that RAW fundos got it rescued. Truth is UAE Prince Muhammad the current Dubai ruler was the one who negotiated a deal

indian topi drama while in reality afghani asked for help and all india wet their dhoti.

First man on the moon was also an Indian who actually captured Neil climbing down the stairs ... you guys are just JAYLUS !!!

According to the Indian movies, they should be ruling over the multiverse by now, but something is holding them back....I wonder what ? Cow cola

İ mean they are diametrically opposed İndia hatred for muslims. While Arabs fathered İslam(or brought it back to be accurate).

Only covergance is money.
Yaar tu baar baar itna ban kyon hota hai? Just what do you type?

- PRTP GWD

Indians are obsessed with movies of plane hijacking. They have numerous movies about the same events… and as expected with fake stories… almost every time the plane lands in Pakistan or Afghanistan and their hero comes to save it whereas in reality they had to release prisoners and agree to terms and conditions set out by terrorists
Glad You just called terrorists as terrorists; Quick follow-up though, how did the ones freed as a ransom for the hijacking find patronage in Pakistan?

Glad You just called terrorists as terrorists; Quick follow-up though, how did the ones freed as a ransom for the hijacking find patronage in Pakistan?
Anyone who hijacks a plane is a terrorist. It’s not a rocket science to understand it.

However, the terrorist's demand is not always illegitimate. I am convinced that Modi is a recognised terrorist who was banned in numerous countries before being elected Prime Minister by the fascist party in India, where he now enjoys immunity. The bottom line is that if another hijacking occurs in India, and the terrorists demand that the former Chief Minister of Kashmir and other Kashmiri political leaders be released from house arrest after Article 370 is repealed, or if Hindu terrorists demand that Modi be given more power in parliament or that Delhi be renamed to Sapnakumari, these demands will not turn Delhi into a terrorist city if the government complies.

I believe Masood Azhar is a good man and he is “masoom Azhar” of all the accusations made by India.

Is this movie banned in Pakistan as well?
Normally ImranKahn is quick in banning you tube ad tiktok.
India has killed thousands of children in Pakistan in past 2 decades, tried to bomb a school in Kashmir on 27th February, ever since killed many Kashmiris in occupied territory.
In Afghanistan you were doing organ trade after US carpet bombing. You helped ruling party of Afghanistan dig mass graves of Pashtoons.

Anyone who hijacks a plane is a terrorist. It’s not a rocket science to understand it.

However, the terrorist's demand is not always illegitimate. I am convinced that Modi is a recognised terrorist who was banned in numerous countries before being elected Prime Minister by the fascist party in India, where he now enjoys immunity. The bottom line is that if another hijacking occurs in India, and the terrorists demand that the former Chief Minister of Kashmir and other Kashmiri political leaders be released from house arrest after Article 370 is repealed, or if Hindu terrorists demand that Modi be given more power in parliament or that Delhi be renamed to Sapnakumari, these demands will not turn Delhi into a terrorist city if the government complies.

I believe Masood Azhar is a good man and he is “masoom Azhar” of all the accusations made by India.
The subtle contradictions in your post is quite amusing.
Please indulge with a bit more; So how did the hijackers too smoothly found refuge in Pakistan?
Why is Modi a recognized terrorist?

Changing names of any place in India is India's business, were you making a hue and cry when calcutta was renamed Kolkatta?

Back
Top Bottom